Most Interesting Sign Ever!

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My buddies neighbor may have passed and the family/realtor was clearing out the house.

Gave him a piece of my mind after seeing this and realizing he never called, grrr, lol

It was mostly darkroom stuff from what I could gather. No actual camera equipment left. He said his GF snagged some lights? But I haven't seen them. She intends to retrofit them to make a lamp or something.

The only thing I took was the photographers log book. Sorry no pics. Its a 3 ring binder about 4" tall. There are black & white photo copies of each photo with hand written settings for each in pencil on back. Having never shot film or had a log book. I believe the binder was filled with blank pages. The photographer would write the settings of each shot on a blank page and later photo copy the image on the other side. Unfortunate the photo-copies are pretty much ink blots that barely give a sense of the scene let alone the quality of the exposure for anyone other than the photographer who probably recalls the prints associated to the copies.

-dZNo8hmevNxLDerbT7Ib2ZOqznlA41wA90zFIn6tmcS=w575-h766-no

Well damn! :icon_eek:

The log book sounds interesting, I got one that was empty but interesting to see how photographers would have made notes. I've kept darkroom notes but write mine on the proof/index sheet! lol or should I say scribble, probably wouldn't make sense to anyone else.

Would have loved to see what was out the first day the stuff was put out.

My buddies neighbor may have passed and the family/realtor was clearing out the house.

I hope that they verified this before they buried him.
LOL

We didn't really know the back story. Seemed similar to an estate sale and he is new to the neighborhood so we are making some assumptions.

Most reactions

Back