Most recent digital paintings

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
here's my latest digital painting. done with a combination of corel painter and photoshop.

a portrait using stock photo as a reference

ramkit6small.jpg

That's excellent work, JohnMF. The only nitpick I have is that her left eyebrow (the one on the right to the viewer) is bigger than the other one Other than that, I think this is absolutely gorgeous work.

thanks

yes, a couple of people have pointed that out. It's part accident and part on purpose. I wanted it to look a bit like a caricature so the features are all a bit exaggerated, one eyebrow kinda got a little bit more prodomanent without me noticing. I will probably get around to fixing it at some point

thanks for the comments.

jeroen - not at the moment, but i will be putting one together soon

Good work john..... you must have done a few of the big name actresses now... if your running low on ideas how about one of Julie Delpy or Milla Jovovich? :D

Good work john..... you must have done a few of the big name actresses now... if your running low on ideas how about one of Julie Delpy or Milla Jovovich? :D

hmm.. good Suggestions. especially Milla Jovovich, she has stunning eyes.

Thanks That One Guy

He, that's pretty cool! Do you have a gallery somewhere online? I'd love to see more.

I couldn't find any decent, easy to use gallery software or scripts so I've put together a blog and put the majority of my paintings on it.

the link is in my sig

Excellent work John.....nice works at your link too.....

Most reactions

Back