Most ridiculous PC you've ever encountered

You been doing some research into this? Now that's scarey! :lol:

Was doing a small job at Noahs pre-school this afternoon & saw an old nursery ryme on the wall, except this one started "baa baa white sheep" :lol:

I'm sure the black sheep will object and rise up at being excluded, starting the beginning of the sheep wars! May the farm be with you all!

They tried to bring in "baa baa Rainbow sheep" here in pre-school/kinders. It didnt really hit it off I don't think....

There's also been a bit of thing here to change the name of Fairy Penguins cause the gays could object - which a few interveiwed in articles said they didn't mind it etc...

They tried to bring in "baa baa Rainbow sheep" here in pre-school/kinders. It didnt really hit it off I don't think....

There's also been a bit of thing here to change the name of Fairy Penguins cause the gays could object - which a few interveiwed in articles said they didn't mind it etc...

How many sheep objected to being called white or black? How many cows object to being racially identified as Jersey, Guernsey etc?

Shouldn't it be "baa baa manky sheep who is neither white nor black nor brown, just dirty from rolling around in its own filthy - have you any wool?"

And on a personal level I'm sick to the back teeth of women going on how all men are bastards. It always ends up with them saying how you're the only man they've ever trusted etc and then when you talk to them about something they've done - like treated you like piece of **** - they tell you you're just like every man they've ever known. </personal rant>

without men, who's gonna kill all the spiders?

geezsh. :) lol

I do recall watching some mice scurrying about on the floor behind a bar in Jaundubulti, Latvia. The barmaid with whom I was chatting (in Russian) wanted to know what I was looking at. I replied that I was watching the mice. She didn't believe me then looked and saw them. She gave the most piercing scream and sailed over the bar very athletically. It was quite surprising.

I do recall watching some mice scurrying about on the floor behind a bar in Jaundubulti, Latvia. The barmaid with whom I was chatting (in Russian) wanted to know what I was looking at. I replied that I was watching the mice. She didn't believe me then looked and saw them. She gave the most piercing scream and sailed over the bar very athletically. It was quite surprising.

Its funny how mice get such a bad rep. And I guess it doesn't matter what corner of the globe you're in, women will always be afraid of any living creature in their house (other than people and pets). BTW, was Latvia nice? I've always wanted to go to Finland and Estonia, and so that part of the world is very interesting to me.

I don't get it. My gf is scared to death of spiders. She has no problem killing them when I'm not here. but if I am, she lets out this shriek and becomes paralyzed. I'm like, "Why don't you just do what you usually do when I'm not here?" Women...

Its funny how mice get such a bad rep. And I guess it doesn't matter what corner of the globe you're in, women will always be afraid of any living creature in their house (other than people and pets). BTW, was Latvia nice? I've always wanted to go to Finland and Estonia, and so that part of the world is very interesting to me.

I don't get it. My gf is scared to death of spiders. She has no problem killing them when I'm not here. but if I am, she lets out this shriek and becomes paralyzed. I'm like, "Why don't you just do what you usually do when I'm not here?" Women...

Hey, don't lay that stereotype on me!

So long as it doesn't surprise me, it's not in my bed or shower, and it doesnt' look like it can eat me, I'm not scared of it!

I was even the one that had to get rid of a big ugly bug for someone at work the other day. Oh, and in the fall? We had a bat flying around the back room at work. Guess who was the one that was trying to catch it in a box so it woudln't get out onto the sales floor during business hours?

That's right. ME!

I almost had the bastard, too.

I've been to Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belorussia, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Holland.

Estonia's nicer than Latvia. Lithuania is grubbier than Latvia and cheaper. Estonia's also cheaper than Latvia. The food's better too. I used to work in Latvia and Lithuania between 1994 and 2004 (with breaks in which I worked in other countries too).

Any questions you want to ask, please do.

Stay away from Australia. The ones that do look like they can eat you are the harmless ones. :lol:

Funnel spiders, Box Jellyfish and Taipans come to mind... God you guys sure don't have a shortage of deadly animals, do you!?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back