Most successful Snowy hunting trip yet.

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No, of course I didn't find a snowy owl. However, found this gorgeous guy.

He was well camouflaged. I only saw him because he happened to fly into the tree when I was driving by So good news, I saw an owl! Bad news, the snowy's are sill eluding me.
DSC_0022.jpg
DSC_9999.jpg

Great set i ran out of nominations for this month otherwise i would nominate it That is the best kind of snowy trip go looking for a snowy find a barred owl:1219:

Great set i ran out of nominations for this month otherwise i would nominate it That is the best kind of snowy trip go looking for a snowy find a barred owl:1219:

Well and it's thanks to YOU that I found him. We were trying to find something to do today because it is freezing outside and I said we should go to Wolf Island because you said there were snowy's there So thank you Logan!

Well and it's thanks to YOU that I found him. We were trying to find something to do today because it is freezing outside and I said we should go to Wolf Island because you said there were snowy's there So thank you Logan!
No problem Barb Just trying to help i will have to check and see if there are reports of other types of owls on wolf island recently if so i will keep you updated any birds i think you would like to photograph so mostly going to be different types of owl

Love number one!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, they sure camouflage well.

I'm not talking to you...........lol

Excellent set.

LMAO. Thank you.
We had a great day. Patrick yelled snowy! It was a freaking PLASTIC owl that someone had stuck on a fence post in the middle of the field. I imagine whoever did that was having a good laugh about people stopping to photograph it.
That must of sucked if you come up here we should not have that problem people around here normally don't do that

Most reactions

Back