mostly automotive - my photos

damn! the first shot is outstanding!! beautiful car and i absolutely love the colours!
the others are amazing too - nicely done!!

Thank you, both of you! Here's the last shot of the audi, for this time. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get around to shooting something else.

audi03.jpg

*drool* E30... BBS.... omg. AWSOME WORK!!! I'd love to go out and do more auto shots!!

For you bmw fans, I'll have some goodies coming up in hopefully the not so distant future: 630 csi, 2009 z4, some e46'es and and a couple more. The weather just has to start co-operating so I can go out and shoot these cars. The 6-series is lined up for thursday..

For now, some editing done a bit different than the others: not a lot of color, not a lot of contrast, not a lot of people like it - but I don't care :D

audi04w.jpg

Thank you! Here's another one of the bmw. One of the last shots I took that day. You can see the rain on the windscreen..

bmw6302w.jpg

I'm getting sick and tired of beeing dependant on other people and their cars just to get something to shoot, so I'm trying to photograph other things so that I actually get to use the camera more than 10 times each year..

Went out yesturday and shot a sunset. Yes, I know, it's very imaginative of me :)

sunsetw.jpg

Most reactions

Back