mostly automotive - my photos

Shot a nice bmw e30 today. Pictures will come as they're done in the editing room :)

e301w.jpg

These are amazing. I had question, I'm still very noob, yet always reseraching ways to improve my learning skills and such. What are you using for the post editing? Also, what is the main lense you're using (if there is even a main lense in use) or popular lense to use for these shots?

Thanks. I'm using photoshop cs3 (didn't like cs4...). The main lens I'm using at the time is the nikkor 16-85 VRII. What lens you want to use all depends on what your own vision of the scene is.

Re-edited the last shot..

e303wv2.jpg

Thanks. I'm using photoshop cs3 (didn't like cs4...). The main lens I'm using at the time is the nikkor 16-85 VRII. What lens you want to use all depends on what your own vision of the scene is.

Very true, thank you for your input, as well, for the info in regards to the post edit. Photoshop cs3? Ok, I'll make note of that as I should be getting a new comp (Mac Desktop) soon, and I'm trying to gather as much as I need info on post editing as along with shots, I want to improve on that as well.

Thanks. I'm pretty happy with it myself. But, alas, by "popular demand" I had to do a colored version aswell ;)

e304wcolor.jpg

Yeah, I'm partial to the B&W myself. But I'm a bit biased, as I think I favour it mostly because I rearly do any B&W work :D

Last one of the E30 for this time I think..

e305w.jpg

Wow! That's my favorite shot in my opinion lol, damn.....hopefully I'll be gettin my new PC soon and can get some programs like this for some decent post edit.

Did you use the 16-85 lense for this shot as well?

Yeah, I'm partial to the B&W myself. But I'm a bit biased, as I think I favour it mostly because I rearly do any B&W work :D

Last one of the E30 for this time I think..

e305w.jpg

now thats hot!! :thumbup:

Wow! That's my favorite shot in my opinion lol, damn.....hopefully I'll be gettin my new PC soon and can get some programs like this for some decent post edit.

Did you use the 16-85 lense for this shot as well?

Thanks, both of you.

I only have the 16-85 and the 50mm f1.4 (which I've put up for sale, as I never use it...) so whatever you see posted will 99% for sure be the 16-85.

I've been looking at the tokina 11-16mm for a while, but I'm not sure about buying it yet, due to the somewhat high price.

Most reactions

Back