mostly automotive - my photos

Another one of the kid:

ken2.jpg

And their dog (mixed breed):

sophie.jpg

mar1u5 do you have a flickr page or a blog?

Is it acceptable to put all of one's photos in a single thread like this and constantly update it? I notice that almost all of marius's posts are in this thread. If so then I think I would do the same thing.

BAZOOKA: Thanks :)

EDOUBLE: No, I havn't got either.

ICYVEINS: All of my photos are in this thread because it's my thread :) If it's acceptable or not is something you have to message the moderators about. I do it on all forums because then I know where my stuff is, and if some one likes it - they know where it is aswell ;) If I see a picture I like from some one, I've always found it frustrating to have to search through a whole forum to find more. So my logic is that if people like my stuff, it's easy to find. If they don't - it's easy to avoid.

This trackday was held for children from various hospitals. They were invited to come and ride along in various cars around the track, and were served ice cream and hotdogs. All for free. A fantastic event.

jar01.jpg

I've been following this for a while, and have been a long time lurker. I felt my first post should be in this thread as it's really been inspiring. Loved seeing how you've progressed and your style develop.

I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Thank you. It's always nice to hear that all the hard work is beeing appriciated. And seeing as it's your first post on the forum: welcome! :)

This is a composite image. A sunset I shot at home, and a diablo on the same trackday as the last pictures have been from..

jar04.jpg

nice shot, nice car!! I like ur pics!!!

wow you seriously need to come over to america and take some photos of my car! I guarentee it is like nothing you have ever seen.. It is a 2002 pontiac aztek (I know, I know..) but I have heavily modded it into a batmobile of sorts!

Your skills continually impress.. Keep it up!

Still very happy with what the d700 + 70-300 VR combo produces... But in a lot of situations a 400mm would have helped, so I need to concider upgrading next year.

jar07.jpg

Most reactions

Back