mostly automotive - my photos

Alright Marius. Got any updates to this thread, you still shooting the D700 or has all the top gear gone now.

Oh hai... It's been a while :) Just an update... or something.. I decided to take the year off from photography since I didn't enjoy it that much any more.. Since last time I've mostly been spending time and money trying to put together a decent stereo, and I've taken a few pictures of that (which I assume are totally booring).. Stuff Like:

taurus.jpg

jvcsz2000.jpg

Then I parked by behind by the flowerbed one sunny day and had the sigma 50mm with me...
humle.jpg

I've only had the nikkor 50mm f1.4 + sigma 50mm macro, but today I had to get something a bit more wide angle as my dad is selling his car and I need to take some pictures for the add. Really didn't want to spend any money on this, so I got the cheapest thing I could find: the nikkor 24-85 VR. Took a picture of it...

2485b.jpg

...then I went outside and took a picture with it:

blomster.jpg

link, as I guess the size shown on the forum will be wrong: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/markryder/blomster.jpg

And that's about all I've done all this time :) I might take a few pictures of some cars just to have something to do... or I might not :) Either way, this post isn't any sort of "come back" or anything... I'm still on my "year off". Hopefully inspiration will hit me and I'll be back 100% next year.

Well tell me guys how's this one :)

$image-3301851560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Why not start your own thread instead of posting in other people's thread?

Bro i thought this was
Post ur pic thread
Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Yeah...bro lol

Most reactions

Back