Mother & Son Portraiture

Welcome to the forum.

You will probably get more comments if you display your images right in the forum. Click HERE to find out how.

do let me know which is your favourite, thanks for looking!

97730057-L-1.jpg

97730621-L-1.jpg

97731441-L-1.jpg

97700163-L-1.jpg

97701524-L-1.jpg

I'm only seeing red Xs

I looks like you made the links correctly...maybe it's just me.

Big Mike said:
I'm only seeing red Xs

I looks like you made the links correctly...maybe it's just me.

hmm...it looks ok to me on both firefox and internet explorer...hmm...anyone else have the same problem let me know . thanks

I'm getting red x's too, it's probably because your host doesn't allow hotlinking.

I thought that too, but she is using Smugmug, which is listed as a site to use, in the 'how to' post that I linked to. Maybe they no longer allow hotlinking.

I've always used Photobucket and had no problems.

i see them fine...

i love number four! (the one of the back of his head and his hand up) great composition and timing. I'm not such a fan of number 3 though, because it makes him look like a brat :)

Big Mike said:
I thought that too, but she is using Smugmug, which is listed as a site to use, in the 'how to' post that I linked to. Maybe they no longer allow hotlinking.
They still allow hotlinking. But I don't think she was trying to hotlink. The URL she provided leads to a page with multiple images, which I can see.

thanks guys for the feedback & the welcome greeting !!:D:D

hmm i am using `share link' option which is available on smugmug, and i follow the rules set by photo forum that is to use
...so i am totally lost now....there is another option from smugmug though which is `external linking', which i disabled it, maybe that is the reason,,,ok i am posting the links one more time with `external linking' switched on.

97730057-L-1.jpg

97730621-L-1.jpg

97731441-L-1.jpg

97700163-L-1.jpg

97701524-L-1.jpg

pls let me know whether its ok now...thanks

hi the beginning, thanks for the comment,,yeah you are right about the quick timing, and i am glad i managed to quickly capture that moment with the help of lens 50mm 1.8, he is a very hyperactive boy and moves around here and there very quickly. He is very cheeky but i enjoy shooting him as he is very photogenic..

There they are :)

Great captures and cute little boy. It looks like most of them are a little bit over exposed...the boy's face is very bright.

I look forward to seeing more.

Big Mike said:
There they are :)

Great captures and cute little boy. It looks like most of them are a little bit over exposed...the boy's face is very bright.

I look forward to seeing more.

thanx mike i take note of the overexposure thingy :D ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back