Mother's Day....(for the US TPFers)

I usually order flowers or something from Harry and David's at the last minute, but this year I actually sent her a framed picture. Photography is a new thing for me and she has been very supportive, so it was perfect for this year. I wanted to get it matted and framed, but I just didn't have the money this time. I even sent it early which is a miracle for me.

Attachments

• $mothersday.jpg
    $mothersday.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 76
Seeing as though this thread is still active, just thought I'd let you know I got mixed up in my last post.
Mother's day is/wasn't on Sunday like in the US, but it'll be on the same day as in Poland with Mentos... the 26th.

I was also learning about the different flowers you give on Mother's Day. In Australia I think we give Chrysanthemums (sp?!) to our mums but that is actually the funeral flower in france.! I definately got some strange looks when I said my b'friend sent some Chrysanthemums to his mum today. hehehe.

:heart: I got to see my bonus (step) kids for about an hour today despite their father, my soon to be ex's, best attempts to keep them away from me. :heart:

You just can't mess with Mom on Mother's day! :pissed:

It was Mother's Day in Malta too on Sunday which is a shame because I left there last Wednesday. Took my Mum out for dinner during the week though before I left and bought her a fob watch which she wanted - now I just have to think about her birthday in 10 days time...

We took my wifes mom to lunch on Saturday, and then made dinner for my mom Sat. night, and then we went to the races on Sunday :wink:

Most reactions

Back