Motionless

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
toad2.jpg

Polarizer would have ebeen so nice here (if it would have worked at this angle). I love this shot. Congrats.

Mark

Polarizer would have ebeen so nice here (if it would have worked at this angle). I love this shot. Congrats.

Mark

Thanks Mark...I decided not to use a polarizer in this one to get some separation between above and below water surface. Probably, I should have done both :lol: Curious as to why you would have used the filter?

I think that the blue is a little overpowering and it takes away from the frog. A little less separation between the above and underwater portion of the frog would have let the browns come through instead of the monotone bluem and I think I would have liked that better. It is your photo, and it still turned out wonderful though. Nice capture, again.

Mark

I think that the blue is a little overpowering and it takes away from the frog. A little less separation between the above and underwater portion of the frog would have let the browns come through instead of the monotone bluem and I think I would have liked that better. It is your photo, and it still turned out wonderful though. Nice capture, again.

Mark

You could be right about the blue being overpowering. I take full responsibility for pushing the blue and liking it. I'll try reworking the image in PS and post a remake for ya :)

Here's a more honest treatment for ya Mark.

toad3.jpg

Maybe I got a bit happy with the blue :)

May sound weird, but I honestly like the more intense blue one better than the second edit. :lol: I guess my taste is a matter of extremes, either end, not inbetween maybe? I do like the photo though and thanks for the extra effort to make a second edit :thumbsup:

Mark

Most reactions

Back