Moto Z Hasselblad Camera

Discussion in 'Cell Phone Cameras & Camera Phones' started by cabledawg, Nov 22, 2017.

1. cabledawg

cabledawg TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Anyone using the Hasselblad camera attachment for the Moto Z phone? I've had it for several months now and just started using it today but not too many "good" pics. Basically snapshots so far. If I can get a few decent posed shots tomorrow I'll post them up was I was wondering if anyone else was using this setup and if you used a different app to control the camera besides the manufacturer installed app.

2. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Photos OK to edit
    I almost bought one of those outfits, but the price for the phone and the camera attachment was too much money for me to feel comfortable spending. I was an intriguing concept however!

3. cabledawg

cabledawg TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    My wife needed a new phone and doesnt like packing my DSLR around so it seemed like a good idea, however she never takes the camera attachment with her so it may have been money wasted...........

*Edit* I'm still out on the road so I cant upload the pics yet unless I can figure out why photobucket isnt working on my device.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  4. cabledawg

cabledawg TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

[​IMG]

So its a little washed out but I was scrambling to snap a shot while people kept walking in front of me. Taking decent pics at Disney is almost futile. Anyways, take a look, tell me what you think.[​IMG]