MotoGP / AMA 2009 - Laguna Seca Monterey California

Bevel Heaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bevelheaven.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos I took from various corners around the track..... Please let me know which if any you prefer and why, or, which if any you do not appreciate and why. These photos are from the past weekend at Laguna Seca, Monterey California during the 2009 MotoGP / AMA weekend. This is my first photo shoot since I had back surgery 6 months ago and, well, getting around the track turned out to be much more difficult than I ever remember it being. I usually have a backpack with everything but my 300 f2.8 inside.... I thought that the THINK TANK belt system would work out much better as the weight would be below my injury.... It turned out to be a good thing and worked out well. I only had my 300 over my shoulder... Still didn't get around as much as I would have liked. Lucky for me my buddy and fellow photographer Chucke hauled me around in his ATV thing a good part of the weekend. Anyways, here are a few photos, I will add to these at a later time - enjoy.

FMF_1449a.jpg

FMF_1829a.jpg

FMF_1770a.jpg

FMF_2129a.jpg

FMF_1032a.jpg

FMF_1765a.jpg

FMF_0725a.jpg

FMF_1048a.jpg

FMF_0909a.jpg

FMF_1888a.jpg

FMF_0959a.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome shots.. #2 is awsome with the heat waves behind the rider. I would loved to have gone. So I'm guessing Dani Pedrosa won?

NICE! I am literally sitting here with the latest issue of Road Racer X and dont see any reason why these photos couldnt be in the mag! Numbers 3 and 6 really give you a good sense of how insane the corkscrew is at Laguna.

Cool I remember your pics from this event last year, was one of the first threads I read :)

I really like 5 & 7, great captures.

I'll be attending Mid-Ohio today and all of this weekend and I don't think I will be duplicating any of your shots! Those all look fantastic :thumbup:

Awesome shots. Wish I could've been there. Great job.

no the link you put there do not go to any of my photos

credentials have not been assigned for Indy yet. For Laguna, they didn;t let us know until a week and a half prior to the event................. :confused:

I will be at Indy GP and if you schedule will allow and you will be there, may be we can meet and I will have a chance to touch you to get some of your greatness? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back