casey-FMF_5978.jpg

nicky-FMF_5983.jpg

a-FMF_6635.jpg

randy-FMF_6005.jpg

eboz-t4.jpg

yates-FMF_6088.jpg

winner-FMF_6429.jpg

http://bevelheaven.com/misc/motogp/eboz-t4.jpg

Freakin amazing! I have yet to attend a Moto GP event, but a couple of riding buddies and I have made it a point to make it to at least one before we kick the bucket

Nice work. Closest i've been to a MotoGP is a BSB event.. not the same but still a great atmosphere, i can only imagine what a MotoGP would be like.

The first one of the corkscrew is fantastic, along with all of the other shots. Great job.

I agree, the corkscrew shot is amazing! All the shots look fantastic. Very nice

nice work. good job

Never been to MotoGP. Closest I've gotten was a CSS trackday at Homestead.

I have to say, that was pretty exciting. And from the shots I've seen on here, I cant wait to make it to a MotoGP event.

OK guys, the first shot taken up in the corkscrew showing the entire field during the MotoGP race on lap 1 ----

that photo just got bought by CYCLE WORLD MAGAZINE to run as their opening 2 page spread for the motogp coverage from Laguna Seca. It will be available OCT 1st and is the NOVEMBER issue. SWEET!

If you are wild about the shot, I am selling a very limited number of prints, 2 sizes, roughly 8 x 24 and 12 x 36 - I am waiting for the lab to get them done for me. Please email me off list for pricing, I don;t think it appropriate to discuss prices openly, it might not even be appropriate to offer things for sale on the forum? I don;t know. Anyways, I cropped it down a bit so the blue sky is cut off the top just above the clouds left side. The folks who have seen it like it this way.

OK guys, the first shot taken up in the corkscrew showing the entire field during the MotoGP race on lap 1 ----

that photo just got bought by CYCLE WORLD MAGAZINE to run as their opening 2 page spread for the motogp coverage from Laguna Seca. It will be available OCT 1st and is the NOVEMBER issue. SWEET!

If you are wild about the shot, I am selling a very limited number of prints, 2 sizes, roughly 8 x 24 and 12 x 36 - I am waiting for the lab to get them done for me. Please email me off list for pricing, I don;t think it appropriate to discuss prices openly, it might not even be appropriate to offer things for sale on the forum? I don;t know. Anyways, I cropped it down a bit so the blue sky is cut off the top just above the clouds left side. The folks who have seen it like it this way.
Congrats first of all, and I like these photos save for the one of Bostrom which seems too close. I managed to totally miss this race but it looks like you lucked out in regards to the light.

Congrats on getting it published! :thumbup:

It is one of the best shots of the corkscrew I've seen.

Most reactions

Back