Motorcycle in the park

Guenther Price

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First post asking for criticism...

I was coming home from night shift one lovely morning and grabbed the camera to snap up a few quick shots. These have not been touched on the computer so I will probably do some tweaking once I have it up and running.

sunrisekk.jpg

sunrise2c.jpg

sunrise3.jpg

sunrise9.jpg

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

photo number 1 & 4 are my fav. both have a creative feel to it using the background while off centering your subject..

photo number 2 your main subject is too far the massive trees distract.. instead go upfront to the bike with an angle from the bottom up that way you can still incorporate the massive size of the tree with out losing your main subject.

photo number 3 i think its the shadow or maybe its the sunlight on the left side of the photo.. but something to the left catches my attention.. i would instead use 30% to 40% less of that side and use the remainder of the image as my photograph.

All pics came out very nice 4th is the best to me cause it gives off a silhouette type of feel.. hope i was helpful
Joe

1 is very flat, #4 is nice

3 and 4 have beautiful colors, well done on those two.

i like number 3 but the gazibo looks really slanted i dunno why

LOL at glasgow talk xD
nice one :p

Flat is used by all English speaking Contenents :p
it means there isn't allot of depth or contrast in the image.
it is also under exposed but #3 is nice, has a good depth to it and decent contrast X]

nice, thanks for the share!
clear.gif
nice, thanks for the spam!

i am sorry if you genrally just lack context in your posts, i had a quick scan through your posts... they all seem to be 1 liners like

"cool, i like these"
stuff like that, once again if your posts just generally lack context, sorry.

Most reactions

Back