Motorcycle off road photography

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cool shots !

i am highly weary of your skies, flaring,smokey dust and some of the dirt . . . also, i can see some dodge marks, if you could bring the realism back i would really like these more i think!

The third is the best because it is the least exaggerated.

why would you post photos that are not yours and ask for comments? However, as a motocross guy, I think the shots are cool but would be better minus the overkill of fake dust and dirt from roost...etc....

why would you post photos that are not yours and ask for comments? However, as a motocross guy, I think the shots are cool but would be better minus the overkill of fake dust and dirt from roost...etc....

Well I am not defending him, however....

1.He NEVER said they were his....
2. He didn't ask for C&C
and
3. He seems to have posted a link to where the pictures are from after the last picture.

So we can't really say they are not his pictures, he is a new guy that doesn't mean he is not good haha. They could be his pictures and just be on that site. OR he could just be posting some cool pictures he found.

Everyone should wait for a reply before jumping all over someone, especially without all the information.

Well I am not defending him, however....

1.He NEVER said they were his....
2. He didn't ask for C&C
and
3. He seems to have posted a link to where the pictures are from after the last picture.

So we can't really say they are not his pictures, he is a new guy that doesn't mean he is not good haha. They could be his pictures and just be on that site. OR he could just be posting some cool pictures he found.

Everyone should wait for a reply before jumping all over someone, especially without all the information.

sorry...I didn't mean to jump all over him. I really thought I saw something that said "what do you think of these"..

And if he did take these they are very good(fake dust not included) and they look like they could be advertisements for the manufacturers.

anyone that likes moto is OK by me!!

haha ya moto is pretty sick. they are great pictures in general, regardless of who took them!

They would all be better without the fakeness. They are great shots but have been ruined imho.

Cool pics, minus the fakeness, I have a dirt track that just opened about 500 feet from my house, can't wait to I get the Canon 40D out and just sit there for an entire day and snap hundreds of pics, even though these are not his, they are still something you can get ideas from or inspiration!

DWHJR

to bad these are not your pics. i traced the site Free pictures - A variety of free picture gallery

Really? Wow..Lame.

People would help if the look and read before making any comments. Even read all others comments first.

Too many times I see negative comments which are not even valid, sometimes showing the lack of knowledge of the person commenting. All photographers study the work of others, Ive done it all my life beginning in 1937, there is nothing wrong with calling attention to what you also may aspire too. Even if you ask others to make comments about them, to learn from those comments.

Putting the link to the "Free Pictures" makes intent obvious to me. But Ive seen comments about things in photos which were not valid. About being "off color or too saturated and things not under the control of the photographer."

Criticism according to psychologists for decades is not constructive. It discourages people, more than helping.

ONLY Positive comments, or specific statements about how they can improve and the tools to use, etc. are helpful. Before we say anything, if we think about how we would react to that comment, we can say the same thing in a more helpful manner. Then we really help. :x

to bad these are not your pics. i traced the site Free pictures - A variety of free picture gallery

Really? Wow..Lame.

People would help if the look and read before making any comments. Even read all others comments first.

Too many times I see negative comments which are not even valid, sometimes showing the lack of knowledge of the person commenting. All photographers study the work of others, Ive done it all my life beginning in 1937, there is nothing wrong with calling attention to what you also may aspire too. Even if you ask others to make comments about them, to learn from those comments.

Putting the link to the "Free Pictures" makes intent obvious to me. But Ive seen comments about things in photos which were not valid. About being "off color or too saturated and things not under the control of the photographer."

Criticism according to psychologists for decades is not constructive. It discourages people, more than helping.

ONLY Positive comments, or specific statements about how they can improve and the tools to use, etc. are helpful. Before we say anything, if we think about how we would react to that comment, we can say the same thing in a more helpful manner. Then we really help. :x
Unfortunately, psychology is not an exact science, if a science at all, making reliance on it's precepts problematical.

Your statement leaves out the fact there is a considerable faction in psychology who disagree that criticism is not constructive.

Most reactions

Back