Motorcycles

Fox Paw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's not a great photo but I like it.

Motorcycles3.jpg

Recently I was at a hotel in Tucson and a motorcycle convention was there at the same time. The bikes were beautiful.

Nice composition with the diagnal line. You did well, as bikes and all the flashy chrome can cause serious hotspots. Looks a tad soft to me, but could be from internet loading, etc.

Bikes, Bikers, and black and white go well together in my opinion.

Derrick

Thanks, Derrick. Sometimes black and white is an afterthought with me, but with this shot, I was thinking of it from the start.

From someone who doesn't know anything about bikes (I want a Ninja 250, though :) ), I like how each and every one looks different. No two bikes are the same from what I can tell, which is cool.

Of course, the strong diagonal line really makes the photo work. But also, all of the front wheels kind of lean to the back of the photo (probably cause all of these bikes' kickstands are on the left). I think that helps add to it in some way.

Great photo. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Thanks, Senor Hound.

My bike would ruin that - I have to turn my bars to the right for the steering lock!

Nice strong lines, and great subjects. It looks a tiny bit washed out and lacking punch to me - maybe a slight contrast tweak would bring that out.

bikes.jpg

After a very shallow S-shape in a Curves adjustment layer. It's just a tiny bit less grey there. (difficult to appreciate the different until you switch between them, or sit them next to one another)

Great photo, anyway.

I think you're right. I'll try that. Thanks.

Thanks, MissMia.

Nynfortoo, you were right. I tried it with a curve so tight it looked like it had anorexia. The photo improved. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back