Motorola Droid SmartPhone

dascrow

TPF Tech
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This phone is looking pretty sweet, anyone getting one?
Motorola Droid - Releases with $199 Pricetag

Motorola has just posted a new press release with detail, specs, and an official price for the new Motorola Droid. View more details at Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid

motorola-droidforums-preview1.png

It's supposed to be the iPhone killer... we'll see. Reminds me of my Touch Diamond so I'm in no hurry to run out and get one... I'm good for now.

I've read the iPhone may move into the US market on Verizon as well.

I just heard about it last week. I have Verizon and have no desire to go ATT which is why I don't have an iPhone ... I'll have to learn more about this one. What is so special about the Android OS?

I registered my unlocked (not cracked) 32Gb 3GS today. Looks good so far, but still need to sort out the internet service with my SIM provider. Job for tomorrow.

I'm going to be picking one of these up first thing on Friday. I'm tired of my BB Tour and the damn trackball that never works!

I'm happy with my iPhone... I don't really get the AT&T bashing that I see and hear everywhere. Maybe it's because it is the only provider I've ever used. Regardless, it seems like a cool phone...

well its about time verizon wireless gets a phone that is interesting... well I hope it is..

The storm was suppose to be the iphone killer but flopped... getting sick of my 6 year old palm

I thought about getting it. seems to be pretty cool. Since Verizon and Alltel merged and I'm on an Alltel plan, I might just "switch" over to a Verizon plan and get the Droid

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back