Motorway traffic at night

benaccent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me and my mate went out to take some traffic shots last night. i think they came out ok, but we could have done with more traffic on the road really.

Whilst doing this two police cars came from either direction to see what we where doing, as a car that had driven past us reported us to them, they where quite impressed with the shots, so that was good.

1#
nightlights2.jpg

2#
nightlights1.jpg

Let me know what you think

nice.. ive done shots like these a few times.. the only thing i have to say is that it looks alittle sketch with that one guy switching lanes...

These are good - and the story of the police coming to ask you about what you were doing adds to the whole experience :D - and they are so clearly British, these pics are. The lights-trails would be the other way round here, whites and reds exchanged ;).

Thanks for the replys, im happy with the way they came out, i like the way the sky is orangy, although it was a very dark night. need to do it again though.

also the police turning up with make the session more memorable, they must have been very busy on that saturday night. ha ha.

Most reactions

Back