MOTW - Angreag5

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I'd like to welcome this week's member of the week: Andreag5.

If my memory serves me right, you did get rid of the G5 from your name. If I'm not going crazy and you did, whatever happend to the camera that caused such great confusion from your username?

Who are you??and what do you do??

1. Shoes or sandals?

2. TV or movie?

and

3. Chicken or beef?

Your bio says you're a student. What are you studying, and what would you like to do as a job/career afterwards?

1) When did you first become interested in photograph

2) Have you taken any photography classes?

hobbes28 said:
I'd like to welcome this week's member of the week: Andreag5.

If my memory serves me right, you did get rid of the G5 from your name. If I'm not going crazy and you did, whatever happend to the camera that caused such great confusion from your username?

No, my name has yet to change. BUT, I've gotten rid of the G5, well not really, but I've given it to me stepdad.

cal_gundert05 said:
1. Shoes or sandals?

2. TV or movie?

and

3. Chicken or beef?

SHOES although everyone else at my school would say sandals.

I used to enjoy TV, but I don't have one at school so I don't get much watching in, so right now I'll say movie.

Both chicken and beef. Can you go wrong with either?

Antarctican said:
Your bio says you're a student. What are you studying, and what would you like to do as a job/career afterwards?

Right now I'm not studying much of anything but requirements for graduation, but in the long run I'd like to major in Psychology, get a doctorate, and work in either research or business.

Jeff Canes said:
1) When did you first become interested in photograph

2) Have you taken any photography classes?

3 years ago, I think? I'm not really sure.

And no, I have yet to take any classes although I plan to take one eventually.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back