MOTW - Archangel!

Chiller said:
Hey Archy.. Schmokin interview bro.
Do you have a favorite image you have taken or created that really means a lot to you, and why. I think everyone has one photo like that....ya know..the one.

cheers chiller........ yea i got a few fav images.....

one has to be the photo titled 'wish you were here' that i took earlier this year..... its one of my favs cuz of the effort it took for me to get to the remote weather station on the edge of the cliff.......

meeting.jpg

Archangel said:
cheers chiller........ yea i got a few fav images.....

one has to be the photo titled 'wish you were here' that i took earlier this year..... its one of my favs cuz of the effort it took for me to get to the remote weather station on the edge of the cliff.......

meeting.jpg

Brilliant shot man. I can see why it is one of your faves. :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

core_17 said:
Rumpelstiltskin?

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeennnnnnno :greenpbl:

how do you know my real name anyhow?! ..... or is that a trick to make me say it?!

Archangel said:

how do you know my real name anyhow?! ..... or is that a trick to make me say it?!

I think I know it....or maybe I just made it up and refer to you as that :lol:

Archangel said:

I can't remember how I know it...but I'm pretty sure I know it...I'll pm you. :p

whardman said:
:biglaugh:

Eric ....... or Micheal?

lol....... nope!

ok so the other mods know......somehow..... (insert suspicious looking smilie here)........ and apart from them anty knows and maybe chiller..... but other than that im safe.....

........ and dont try and get it out of them either cuz they wont tell..... i have a member of thier family in my basement...... and if anyone writes my real name here, god will strike them down and send a plague on thier houses :mrgreen:

Hey, I said I wouldn't tell and yet members of my family are falling ill with the stomach flu. Knock it off :grumpy: ;)

Funny...I have no idea what it is either. I guessing Brian. I think Anti is sworn to silence...she is a lawyer....but Im sure we could bribe her.:lol:

Alison said:
Hey, I said I wouldn't tell and yet members of my family are falling ill with the stomach flu. Knock it off :grumpy: ;)

:lol: ......woops sorry i'll get that reversed for ya :mrgreen:

chiller said:
Funny...I have no idea what it is either. I guessing Brian. I think Anti is sworn to silence...she is a lawyer....but Im sure we could bribe her.

hmmm..... you should know..... but your guess is way off.... so im cool with that :lol: ....... :mrgreen:

....ps..... anty will never talk.....:mrgreen: :greenpbl:

Archangel said:
:lol: ......woops sorry i'll get that reversed for ya :mrgreen:

hmmm..... you should know..... but your guess is way off.... so im cool with that :lol: ....... :mrgreen:

....ps..... anty will never talk.....:mrgreen: :greenpbl:

Anty lives in Toronto. I know where her garden is. :mrgreen: If she knows what is good for her flowers...she will tell.
Whwhahahahahahahahahaha

:lol: ...... in that case she aint gonna have a good lookin garden anytime soon!! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back