MOTW - Archangel!

Archangel said:
yea your both right...... i dont like using my real name on the net..... plus i dont like it either :mrgreen: :greenpbl:

Gheesh.. it cant be any worse then my middle name......I dont use it either. :lol: :lol: I have a way of finding out....I gotta consult with chiller, get a book or two out, and nice black piece of cloth. Usually it will write the name on a window in my house. heh heh... gotta try this one. :lol:

If you had the chance to meet somebody, famous or not, past or present, who would that be

Alison said:
:lmao: Because I copied and pasted and forgot to take hers off and apparently spelled it wrong the first time :mrgreen:

actually i copied and pasted from pgirly..... cuz im lazy as hell.... so if you did the same, you only replaced what i failed to correct in the first place :lol: ;)

So, let's say you've got a long weekend coming up, you don't have to work and don't have anything you HAVE to do... how would you spend the time? (ie what kind of things do you like to do?)

Chiller said:
If you had the chance to meet somebody, famous or not, past or present, who would that be

hmmm.. tricky one..... theres a few historical figures..... jesus for one!.... even if your not religious (like me).....i still believe there was a guy called jesus who had some pretty cool ideas about how humans should behave with each other.. i reckon he was quite a chilled out guy ;) ..... on the other end of the scale vlad the impaler would be an interesting choice. ;)

Right now.... i'd love to meet thom yorke..... and kiefer sutherland....:mrgreen:

Antarctican said:
So, let's say you've got a long weekend coming up, you don't have to work and don't have anything you HAVE to do... how would you spend the time? (ie what kind of things do you like to do?)

ummm..... depends how lazy i was feelin.... and if the weather was rubbish or not... i'd probably spend most of it watching tv or films.... listening to music.... editing photos the usual stuff.....
But if the weather was good.... i'd definatly go out somewhere to do photo's...

i find photography to be a reason to try and find somewhere new.... out in the country.... and when you find a new destination that you never knew was there ...... its a buzz.... landscape photog is as much about discovery as the ability to hold a camera imo..... like when i found that old church folly a few months back.... i knew i wouldn't have to do much to get a pic with alot of impact.... the scene did all the work for me. ;)

Keifer Sutherland is god! :p My question is based off that...

How obsessed are you with 24?

EBphotography said:
Keifer Sutherland is god! :p My question is based off that...

How obsessed are you with 24?

Alot...... i watched season 1&2 ages ago when they first aired.... but i missed 3,4 and 5.....

I'v recently borrowed all of the seasons off a friend...... watched season 3 (which imo is the best of all..... or maybe level par with 5)..... then went straight into 4 and 5...... couldn't get enough of it..... so went back watched season 1 again :blushing: ....... and now im halfway watching season 2 again..... i just dont want it to end...... good job they're making season 6..... out next year :mrgreen: ..... and theres talk of a film.

I saw keifer on a talk show tho (jonathan ross)...... and he seemed like such a good laugh..... showed a clip of him in a documentry he made ('I trust you to kill me'... i think?)..... where he's drunk and takes a running jump into a huge christmas tree!...... seems like a great laugh ;)

Oh he's great! Met him a couple weeks ago, nicest celebrity I've met. Good to know there are fellow 24 fans on the loose!

Since you said you might be willing to take a photo or two...can we see your shoes/sneaker that you wear?

Alison said:
Since you said you might be willing to take a photo or two...can we see your shoes/sneaker that you wear?

will do.... when i get home from work ;)

here's my urban style Nike Airs..... i wear these most days with cargo pants and stuff....... they're also handy for when i do pics in the wildlife reserve as they are kinda camo colours......

nike.jpg

...... and these are my smart shoes, made in portugal.... i wear these with jeans if i go out... or if i have a business meeting or summin..... :mrgreen:

shoes.jpg

Did you wear those boots when you took those cowboy hat pics? :sexywink:

I don't think this was asked yet...do you have any pets? If not now, did you when you were younger? Tell us about them :D If not.....well....why not? :lol:

Alison said:
Did you wear those boots when you took those cowboy hat pics? :sexywink:

maybe...... :sexywink: :mrgreen:

Alison said:
I don't think this was asked yet...do you have any pets? If not now, did you when you were younger? Tell us about them :D If not.....well....why not? :lol:

I dont have any pets at the moment...... although we've always had a family dog...... first we had a golden retriever from before i was born called 'jason'..... then when i was about 11 he died and we got a yorkshire terrier puppy..... the best (and im not just saying that) yorkie i'v ever seen to date..... cuz he wasn't tiny like those little rat things..... he was a bigger version, but still had the cuteness of a tiny one..... he was called 'wickett' because when he was a pup he looked alot like wickett the ewok from the star wars movies :mrgreen:

imagoine you were an actor and you were chosen to star in a film..... what character would you like to be? dark one? comedian? priest or prince?

Most reactions

Back