MOTW - Chiller!

Thanks JTH and Tek. Like we always say...."All for fun and fun for all" as the five of us click our ceremonial daggers together. :lol:

In the fridge, I spy what appear to be three bottles of mustard. Do you like hot-dogs and hamburgers? What other sorts of food do you like when you're not having chinese?

photo gal said:
It's been great getting an inside look at you and all the chilleys!!! Wonderful job with the interview, I have thoroughly enjoyed it!! : )

Thank you so much Carolyn. It was really a lot of fun. We had a blast.
Woo hoo.. your next. :D

JamesD said:
In the fridge, I spy what appear to be three bottles of mustard. Do you like hot-dogs and hamburgers? What other sorts of food do you like when you're not having chinese?

Sharp eye bro. Got one of each potentcy (hot, regular and honey). I would rather have a hamburger then a hot dog. But if I cook up a hot dog, Im sure to put one on for my pooch.
As for topings...Honey Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup, pickles, and tomatoes.
As for other foods....spagetti, love cream corn and mashed potatoes, and sweet and sour chicken. And i will never turn down a piece of chocolate cake. :D

Thanks a lot, Chiller, for a very enjoyable week's worth of interview Q&A, and photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back