MOTW - Chiller!

core_17 said:
Next request.....

...how 'bout a new (non-darkside) self portrait?

This one....

P2120906pf.jpg

...totally made me feel like a groupie girl. :p
ooo! ooo! I have one, too..... (I am betting Corry really digs this one!)

IMG_8644aan.jpg

Isn't he hot?? :blushing: Love the hat!

absolutely awesome! great idea... and you've done a fine job carl...
:hugs:

great stuff, chiller. I love that shot of Kane.

Do you prefer TV or movies? Either or Neither? what's your favorite/most watched TV show or movie?

And i'd like to see one of your favorite landscape photos, from the archives is fine... maybe something from the bluffs...

Thank you Mansi, Nitefly, and Mentos. I appreciate your comments.
Nitefly...didya sign up/ You could be next. :lol:

good stuff bro...... you've done real well so far! :mrgreen:

If someone had told you 10 years ago what your life would be like today would you have believed them? Are you where you thought you would be or did go off in a whole new direction? (I hope that makes sense :lol: )

JTHphoto said:
great stuff, chiller. I love that shot of Kane.

Do you prefer TV or movies? Either or Neither? what's your favorite/most watched TV show or movie?

And i'd like to see one of your favorite landscape photos, from the archives is fine... maybe something from the bluffs...

I dont really watch much TV. Kinda sick or reality stuff. Seems every show there is some sort of reality thing goin on. Now...I have an idea for a reality show that will blow em out o the water. Cartoon reality.
Check it oot. A bunch of 'wannabee" cartoon characters want to be the next "one". They each have to try to be the funniest, and every week..."America votes"...and the rest of the world, but Im quoting that dude from the show, and one character gets voted off the show. The last cartoon character standing is the next big one. Cool huh. I dont think it has been done yet. :lmao:
I prefer movies to TV. I can get into a good ol hockey game tho. As for a favorite movie. Im gonna have to go back to the 70's and pic the Exorcist. Awesome plot, characters, and they did effects in that movie, without the computer stuff we have today.
A favorite landscape photo, I would have to pic this one. (BTW...if I post this..your gonna let me win he quiz today...eh?):lol:
184_8486a.jpg

One from the bluffs. I love it here , really early in the morning.

Alison said:
If someone had told you 10 years ago what your life would be like today would you have believed them? Are you where you thought you would be or did go off in a whole new direction? (I hope that makes sense :lol: )

Nah.. I have never achieved what I wanted to do. Then again, that changed too. In high school, I was studying to be an architect. ( a long time ago) But in my heart...I wanted to be a rock star. :lol: Gheesh.. that didnt work, and I never became an architect either. I ended up being a warehouse manager of a graphic company that deals with ...architects.:confused:
Life tends to put up obsticles, and we all have to try to get around them. What I thought I was gonna be, I never became. What life has in store for me over the next 10 years is probably different than my thoughts today.
I just believe that we live for today, and enjoy what we have, whether it is family, friends, children, pets, whatever makes us happy. Things can change at the drop of a hate, so live for what we have now.

Wow...I sounded like that guy from one of those retirement commercials. :lmao:

Next Question: When are you gonna buy me a plane ticket to Toronto so we can have a Toronto meetup? :mrgreen:

Corry why buy a ticket when he can buy a whole PLANE and fly us all there.

Or we could all pile in a hurse (sp) and go. :)

core_17 said:
Next Question: When are you gonna buy me a plane ticket to Toronto so we can have a Toronto meetup? :mrgreen:

um...uh... when I become the rockstar??:lol:

Chiller said:
I dont really watch much TV. Kinda sick or reality stuff. Seems every show there is some sort of reality thing goin on. Now...I have an idea for a reality show that will blow em out o the water. Cartoon reality.
Check it oot. A bunch of 'wannabee" cartoon characters want to be the next "one". They each have to try to be the funniest, and every week..."America votes"...and the rest of the world, but Im quoting that dude from the show, and one character gets voted off the show. The last cartoon character standing is the next big one. Cool huh. I dont think it has been done yet. :lmao:
I prefer movies to TV. I can get into a good ol hockey game tho. As for a favorite movie. Im gonna have to go back to the 70's and pic the Exorcist. Awesome plot, characters, and they did effects in that movie, without the computer stuff we have today.
A favorite landscape photo, I would have to pic this one. (BTW...if I post this..your gonna let me win he quiz today...eh?):lol:
184_8486a.jpg

One from the bluffs. I love it here , really early in the morning.

awesome shot... love it. i'm with you on the tv thing, although your cartoon reality show sounds intriguing... i'm surprised somebody hasn't picked it up yet, it would probably be better than half the garbage they put out there...

oh and i already played the quiz today... it's been a tough month, i think today was my first 10. it's still in reach for you though, you just have to beat 73 seconds!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back