MOTW - GoM

Corry - Well, aren't we a self-serving little harlot today ;)

--------------

Alright, well, I haven't had/maybe won't have the chance to take pictures of my current house, but I can show you some pics of Toronto...and then once I move into my new digs in London, I'll get pics of that :D

First off, the CN Tower...the thing that distinguishes the Toronto skyline and is the tallest free-standing structure in the world.

cnmo4.jpg

Second up is the Metropolitan Church in downtown Toronto. She's a tall beauty I've never managed to capture quite as I'd picture it (HAVE to come back to it over xmas when all the leaves are gone...I have one particular shot in mind for it), but it gives you an idea

metucgz4.jpg

This, my friends, is the lovely Don River. Also known as a mobile layer of solid gunk floating into (or out of, not sure which way the river runs) Lake Ontario, another mobile layer of solid gunk.

donfp0.jpg

Finally, is a bit of the skyline...it's alot more dramatic looking when you see it from the 'front' (ie: the lake), but meh.

skylineea1.jpg

OH I TOTALLY FORGOT

This, my friends, is the best bit of graffiti you will EVER see (if you haven't already seen it in the Snapshots forum)

uniclamyc0.jpg

---------------

My favourite photo to date..it's a toughie. Not because they're all brilliant, mainly because they're all equal crap, some just more equal than others. Had to pick between two or three 'runners up', but I think this one takes my personal cake

fountainsnb3.jpg

Oh, and Alison - I'll get a 'shoe shot' soon :p

Favourite food....most meat. Steak, Pork, Chicken, Turkey...I'm a big meat-eater, and though I haven't tried Duck or Moose or anything incredibly exotic (relatively), i'd be pretty game to try

Favourite band....hmm, that's a toss-up. Green Day got me into music, namely punk, and I've been huge into them since I first heard Dookie...the Beatles are another band that I've become hugely into, especially recently...as well as a couple more local bands (some of you may have heard of Alexisonfire) that no one here would know ;)

mentos_007 said:
cool, you are my age :D good to know... :)

:hertz: you'd think, if you absolutely HAD to have a stalker, they'd pick a closer place than Poland to originate ;) I kid :D

Behold, my feets!

I warn you (I do believe these are the only pair of shoes EVER that come with a warning), I have one pair of shoes, so my 'favourite' pair is pretty relative...if I didn't like, I'd just get a new pair and chuck out these. But they're pretty snazzy, and I got them in the UK...no idea but the brand, but originally priced at £70, got em for £20...ummm...OKAY

feetsri3.jpg

core_17 said:
Ok, ok, I'll get serious. I wanna see a picture of your room. :)

Kinky :eyebrows:

Anyway, your wish is my command, m'lady. Ask, and ye shall get. Sow, and ye shall reap. Read it, and ye shall weep.

Note to all, my room is in my parent's basement (YES!!!!!!!), and my view out both windows is either a driveway/gutter, or the underneath part of a backyard deck, hence the blinds closed.

And oh, I don't have a particular affinity for wicker or wicker-type dressers, so I would not have picked that one, but my sister had it before me and left it, so I use it.

Aaaaand just as I was about to post them, I opened them in photoshop and saw that they wer eall randomly blurry, but I have to go now, so I'll post em tonight.

Sorry to keep you waiting, ladies.

Other than photography what are some of your hobbies?

Music is the main one....been playing both guitar and drums since I was 12, 13..so that's a good 6-7 years. I've also had passing interests in hockey/baseball cards, languages (Russian, mainly...still obsessed with the country, just don't have the time to learn the language :-/), but something that's gone on throughout has been reading. Fiction, non-fiction, I'll read anything if it's remotely close to up my ally.

(I know the answer already, but I'm gonna ask it here anyway...) What did you think of Spamalot?

Anty - Itwas the meaning of existence presented before me, the Holy Grail of life, liberty and all pursuits of all happiness cumulated into one 3-hour burst of glory, with a 15-minute relapse of normalcy...senses heightened, euphoria achieved, and the full realisation that I have lived a complete life.

That, but in play form.

---------------

Jeff - I'll give you two replies for this.

First memory of 'me' - Falling down the stairs at age 3
First memory of 'outside me' - The Gulf War, or at least the 'cool' pictures of tanks, planes, etc.

---------------

Corry - Took the pics, uploading now, will post soon ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back