MOTW is..... Ajay

Awww, that's cute! The wise and much-beloved Dumbledore is a good place to put a penguin image.

Are you from Lynchburg? If not, where are you from? Do you like it down there? Hardshell or softshell tacos?

I am originally from Roanoke which is about an hour and a half from Lynchburg. I've also lived in Bristol TN, Miami FL, and Brandon Fl (my favorite).

Lynchburg is okay. Not too big, not too small. Sometimes I wish there were more to do, but I love that it only takes me about 10-15 minutes to get anywhere. We have lived here for over a year now which is a record for us and I'm definitely starting to get an itch to move on.

Softshell tacos always. Or a softshell around the hardshell. When I used to eat fast food all the time, my favorite thing from Taco Bell was the crunchwrap supreme.

Both! I really don't prefer the taste of one over the other, but I usually grab the Hershey's because it's cheaper.

Mint choc chip ice cream or underground trains?

Wednesdays or Apple Macs?

Ever seen a real life Otter?

Mint choc chip ice cream

Apple Macs - I want one so bad!

Yes, but only at the zoo and they were in a horrible habitat, the poor things.

welcome to bowling buddies.
i hope i just kicked your ass in the game i just challenged you to.
none of the above was a question, so, um.....

have you seen pictures of cristiano ronaldo?

if you haven't. google him. YUM!

So very sorry Beth, but you didn't kick my ass!

Oh yes, I've seen pictures of him! Much more my type than Beckham!

When you travel what's the first thing you pack and why?

Show us a picture of you frig (seems like a standard question).

and a picture of your favorite shot you have taken.

Do you play an instrument?

If you could change one thing about the photo forum what would it be?

When you travel what's the first thing you pack and why?

I wish I had a more interesting answer to this question, but I don't. I pack my jeans first usually because out of everything I pack they take up the most room so they go in the suitcase first.

Show us a picture of you frig (seems like a standard question).

outside:

motw.jpg

inside:

motw_1.jpg

Pretty sad, I know. My cousin has lived with me while my husband has been gone for military training so some of whats in there is hers. Looks like we both need to go shopping.

and a picture of your favorite shot you have taken.

This is a photo of a photo, so bear with me. I have a lot of favorite shots, but one that I was really pleased with goes all the way back to my first black and white darkroom class. I took this after a wet snow when I still lived at home through the screen on my parents back porch.

motw_2.jpg

Do you play an instrument?

Nope. I took piano lessons as a child, but never stuck with it. I chose sports instead. My dad is an Old Time musician though and even has a band called the Blue Ridge Mountain String Band.

lostprophet said:
If you could change one thing about the photo forum what would it be?

Hmm, thats a tough one to answer as there a lot of things I wish were different. Most of them have to do with the behavior of all of the members rather than the way TPF is run.

I've always wished that guest views didn't count to the view tally. I'm always curious as to how many members look, but don't comment.

That seems like a lame answer, but there you go.

I like photo requests! What else would you like to see? (within reason of course :greenpbl:)

I would like to see a photo of your left foot

and I would like you to explain why the hell there are 2 penguins on your fridge but no otters?????????????????

whats your favourite game on facebook?

I would like to see a photo of your left foot

motw_3.jpg

and I would like you to explain why the hell there are 2 penguins on your fridge but no otters?????????????????

And the awful truth comes out...

Actually there is only one penguin and then a picture of the penguin on the box it came in. It's one of those silly tea timers - it was a present sometime or another.

I don't have anything otter to put on my fridge...

whats your favourite game on facebook?

Right now it's bowling buddies. Next week, who knows?

Most reactions

Back