MOTW is..... Ajay

Do you have any fears/phobias?

Favourite flower?

Favourite way to cool down when it's hot?

Ever heard of Jerry Falwell?

Nope, but at least I'll know what school he went to now when it comes up on the Trivia quiz.

Well it's been quite a while since you made this post. Have you summoned the enthusiasm to study since then? What time is it over there now?

Just finished reading 'The Resource-Based Theory of Competitive Advantage: Implications for Strategy Formulation' (Grant, R.M. 1991). Time to get back to my next activity...

21:33

Here is a website that I waste a lot of time on when I'm bored.

http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

I like it...

What sort of sporting activities do you enjoy participating in? Liked the climbing shot BTW, have done lots of that.

So if you graduated in 2002... does that mean I'm older than you?!?!?!?

What do you think about this thread?

Proof for Antartican!

wantedposter.jpg

Antartican said:
Do you have any fears/phobias?

Not any weird ones, like these people:

Sometimes I am afraid of the dark, especially when I'm home by myself. I'm afraid of something happening to my husband in his line of work, even though he hasn't ever been deployed. I'm afraid of insects that sting and bite and recently I've started getting more wary when I'm around large dogs. Oh! I'm also weird about my knees. I had three different kneecap dislocations when I was a teenager so I'm always afraid they are going to pop out again.

Favourite flower?

Tie between tulips and tiger lilies.

Favourite way to cool down when it's hot?

Get naked!!! :mrgreen:

Chris of Arabia said:
What sort of sporting activities do you enjoy participating in? Liked the climbing shot BTW, have done lots of that.

Well, I don't do much anymore other than aerobics and strength training and really I don't do those very often; not near as often as I should. I'm starting to get into yoga now.

Growing up my main sport was soccer. I played in highschool and was also on a couple different travel teams. I even got to go to Europe when I was 14 for the Gothia World Youth Cup. I played one year in college before my knees and shins decided that they'd had enough. I also played basketball during the winter, but never excelled at it.

I'd love to go climbing again, but that hasn't happened since the honeymoon. I also like ice-skating when it is available.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you graduated in 2002... does that mean I'm older than you?!?!?!?

What do you think about this thread?

I suppose so, old man. I'm 24. How old are you?

Was that meant to be a trick link? :er: (if not it didn't work...)

I'm 25...

how many times did you click on it? Hehe!!!

Only twice. :grumpy:

Chris of Arabia said:
OK, tie on, I'll lead the way - will this do you?...

Um, wow. That would be a big leap from the piddly little rock wall on the cruise ship, but - let's go!

Anty said:

I'm just sorry I had to be the one to break it to you once and for all.

Chris of Arabia said:
What more proof do you need?

feathers%20mcgraw.jpg

If that doesn't convince people I don't know what will.

:hug::

or

:hugs:

or

a28.gif

??

Most reactions

Back