MOTW is.....altyfc!!

Have you lived in the UK your whole life?

Good for you re the marathons! The thought of running 42 km/26 miles just floors me. (What were your times, approximately, for the last ones? You mentioned the NYC marathon...is that an invitational one?)

If you could do any other job, would would it be?

If you could choose any superpower to have, what would you choose?

Good for you re the marathons! The thought of running 42 km/26 miles just floors me. (What were your times, approximately, for the last ones? You mentioned the NYC marathon...is that an invitational one?)

No, I am not good enough for invitational ones! I did the London Marathon in 1997 and did New York the same year. 3h 56m 45s for London, but New York was a disaster (around 4h 50m from memory). In 1999 I did the Seattle Marathon and finished it under 4h 30m or thereabouts. This time, some 10 years on, I'm hoping to beat my best ever time. That'll be a long shot, but I like a challenge. :)

If you could do any other job, would would it be?

If I was good enough (and therefore could enough ££ at it), I'd be a footballer (soccer player), or a photographer of course. :)

If you could choose any superpower to have, what would you choose?

Ooooooooooh... you got me there... how about 'invisibility'...?

Do you put your pants on just like all the other members? One leg at a time? Are you going to post a picture of yourself in this thread?

Thanks for that link. The sentence "In the United Kingdom the term "hill" is commonly used for all hills and mountains, regardless of height" made me feel less out on a limb here.

Do you do any fell running? Which part of the Lakes do you live in? I used to live right beside Buttermere and I wish that I still did, in many ways.

Best,
Helen

Do you put your pants on just like all the other members? One leg at a time?

I find doing both at once a little bit tricky.

Are you going to post a picture of yourself in this thread?

Oh, you don't want to see my ugly mug... if you must, here's one from a few years ago:

Click

whats all the fuss about mint cake?

What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Of crisps?
What's your favourite chocolate bar?

What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Chocolate and vanilla together. (Can I choose two?)

Of crisps?

Salt and vinegar.

What's your favourite chocolate bar?

Cadburys_Fruit_&_Nut_400g.jpg

So long as it's big, I don't really mind. Also like Twix, Snickers, Mars, KitKat...

Do you get your 'news' from the newspaper, radio or magazines?

What genre(s) of music do you like?

Which comedians do you like?

Do you get your 'news' from the newspaper, radio or magazines?

Errr... none of the above. I do everything online. :) (OK, so a little from TV/radio, but mostly from the Web.)

What genre(s) of music do you like?

Oh, I'm not that heavily into music. I just listend to whatever's on.

Which comedians do you like?

Borat/Ali G, Jack Dee, Ricky Gervais, Lee Evans, Steve Coogan, Dave Gorman... (you're probably wondering who half these people are)

Umm, no, I know most of those comedians (but not all).

Do you enjoy watching the Olympics on TV? If so, which events?

Got any tattoos or piercings?

What camera equipment/accessories would you buy if you won the lottery tomorrow?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back