MOTW is..... Big Bully

More in-depth hmmmm...

How do you feel about the situation between China and Tibet and do you think the UN should intervene?

I actually have no idea what is going on with China and Tibet, I have been keeping my nose in my math book for too long this semester. But I will look into it and give you my input..

Statistical studies have shown the 88% of men will place the roll of toilet paper to unroll from the front. :lol:

That's in reference to an old sit-com "All in the Family" episode. Unless you're of a certain age, it's probably irrelevent.

On the weekends my name is Mandy. :lmao:

What's your best come-back phrase to someone that's being a smartass? :D

Hello I am married.. That is why my toilet paper rolls from the front, it doesn't matter to me, I grew up in a household where it rolled from the back. Hmm I wonder if that shows who wears the pants in the family... makes sense...

I guess it all depends on the situation. I have different comeback lines for different situations.. I have a book of them.. I had to, my husband is a serious smartass..

Name a famous person you would like to photograph.

If you could travel back in time, what time period would you visit?

david beckham or brad pitt or neither? and if neither, then who?

post a picture of your husband (if he's ok with it)

Name a famous person you would like to photograph.

If you could travel back in time, what time period would you visit?

Probably anyone from the Smallville cast or.. The Rock..

I would go back to the Midevil era. Either that or the 1800's.

david beckham or brad pitt or neither? and if neither, then who?

post a picture of your husband (if he's ok with it)

Brad Pitt...

And here is my honey... His name is Kevin... Or Kev for short..
DSCF3476.jpg

Discribe, in detail what mods your and Kev's truck have had in the past 12 months.
What aprox. percentage have you done yourself?
What gear ratio is your truck running in final drive?
And Kev's?
What is the continuous frame rate of your favorite camera?
What would your dream camera be and with what lenses?
What will your truck do in the 1/4 as it is configured now?
What is the power to weight ratio of both your trucks?

As I think of some other techie (hard?) questions, I'll chime in.

Discribe, in detail what mods your and Kev's truck have had in the past 12 months.
What aprox. percentage have you done yourself?
What gear ratio is your truck running in final drive?
And Kev's?
What is the continuous frame rate of your favorite camera?
What would your dream camera be and with what lenses?
What will your truck do in the 1/4 as it is configured now?
What is the power to weight ratio of both your trucks?

As I think of some other techie (hard?) questions, I'll chime in.

I don't think I have enough room for the first question...

I have on my truck, a new turbo (Silver 62 from industrial injection) new downpipe and Bully Dog intake and air box, a new 150 gal/hr fuel pump. I have had three Bully Dog Triple Dog programers on my truck, but my truck didn't like any of them and so now I have a TST Powermax 3 CR with the R49 programmer, fuel pressure, boost, and pyro gauges..... Oh new heavy duty brakes and a new driveline. All on my truck in a 12 month period, because I have only had my truck for a year. And all that stuff means that we gave my truck a whole hell of a lot of power so it can tow, maybe race and sled pull. I am not sure how much horsepower it currently has because I have yet to test it on a dyno machine, that tests horsepower and torque.

Kev's truck... We have done the 150 gal/hr fuel pump, really big injectors, lazer cut delivery valves and injection pump, advanced injection timing to 21.5* before top dead center, 71mm turbo, larger exhaust manifold, larger tubing, and fluid damper.

Between me and Kev we have done 100% of the work ourselves.. But I don't work on my truck or his without his supervision.

I have 373 gears in my truck but I don't know what the final drive gear ratio is.

Kev's truck has 410 gears, but that isn't the final drive ratio..

My truck is in the 13 second range in the 1/4 mile I think, but I haven't actually raced it yet.

Kev's truck is in the 11 second range in the 1/4 mile.. His truck is totally bad ass.. But I am guessing on the times because we haven't actually put either truck on the track yet.

My truck is pushing 500 horsepower if not more and no clue on the torque.
:hail:And Kev's truck has 689+horsepower and 1327 ft lbs/tq
I don't really have a favorite yet, I am waiting to get most likely a Nikon D80, and we will see how that one treats me.

Hmm.. I am still looking into what my dream camera is.. I once saw a $21000 camera, but I have no idea what it does vs any other camera...

How is that for answers for you?

Very quick and efficient! Not bad for a chica. Me thinks maybe Van was right. Exactly when did you make the change?

I didn't make the change... Do I have to prove it? I have a killer dance outfit pic that well no guy would be caught dead in.. lol
Not to mention I helped install this stuff so I almost know what I am talking about. Also I had Kev on the phone helping me with his truck stuff.. lol

Not to mention I deal with truck stuff on a daily basis, because Kev sells most of that stuff.. So I get to talk about it all the time.

Show us your fav wedding picture from your wedding.
Is 2 children enough or do you want more?
Is Kev your soul mate and why?

I have no doubt you are ALL woman...but show us the "killer dance outfit pic" anyway!

Show us your fav wedding picture from your wedding.
Is 2 children enough or do you want more?
Is Kev your soul mate and why?

Well I will have to find one and upload it onto the computer.. I have a good idea as to which box they are in...

Yes 2 boys is more than plenty for me. I am very happy with the smallish-type family that I have now.

Yes Kev is my soul mate, because when we met, it seems crazy, but it felt like we had known each other for an eternity. We had/have so much in common it is crazy. We pretty much round each other out. Before we got together I was literally "Meg the SuperBitch" and he was "Kev the serious introvert" But I have gotten him to be more social, and he has mellowed me out a TON!! lol
We are best friends and if we aren't together we are always on the phone with each other, or texting. We never get sick and tired of each other. It is great!:lovey::hugs:

Most reactions

Back