MOTW is..... Ferny

I second the motion.. WA people are weird...:lol::hug::

I am soo kidding I have family up there, maybe that is why I can say that..:greenpbl:

Ferny, Have you ever dyed your hair a weird color, if so display the picture.

I bought four cans of neon hairspray - because it was cheap... I took two cans to a house party where a few of us when a bit mental. My hair went green from a mixture of red and yellow :crazy: and my neck was bright yellow for a couple of days. No photos though.

Mr Ferny-Perny....

how doth the little crocodile
improve his shining tail
and pour the waters of the nile
on every golden scale.

Discuss.
You're a freak.
Also, Thanks for defiling my facebook. :) hehe.. I'm still cleaning up the mess.
You no longer rub my lamp. I have to ammuse myself somehow.
Umm... and... I hope you have a lovely summer.

(hmm those last two things weren't really questions.. but I never have a chance to talk much anymore... Ah well. Have fun!)
Oh, well, I replied anyway.

Shall we inundate him with more questions?
I dares yer
What happened to your avatar?
She was an old lady, she died. I'll put back Terri's favouritest ever avatar in a minute.
Why do you blame Andy for your lack of interweb access?
It's easy. Just like him.
What is your favorite word and why?
Muffin or Inderdeed. I have no reasons other than I likes them.
Are you wearing socks right now and if so what color are they? And if not are your feet cold?
I'm wearing light grey socks. My feet are sweaty.
When you clasp your hands together (fingers intertwined) which thumb is on top?
Left.

Have you ever skate/snow-boarded?
Nope, but I'd love to try.
Skiied (water, crosscountry or downhill)?
And nope again. I used to love the water but the site of me when ready for the water is not a nice one.
I'd love to ski.
Camped when it's snowy?
No, but I did do some mincing in the rain once.
Shot a rifle/gun?
Nope, but an ex had a gun.
Do you do car rallys?

Yep. I've done one and got another on Sunday. Take a nose at this.
http://fernys.wordpress.com/2008/03/17/march-hare-mini-rally-were-off-to-milton-keynes/

post a picture of the shoes you last wore

Velco, woohoo! Or do you mean proper shoes?

5f70853f.jpg

how's the fish tank going? can you post a picture of it?

Here we go. The first is the 70lt tank in my room. The next two are the 80lt tank in my room. And the last two are the Angelfish eggs which were laid today. The catfish will probably eat them tonight.

628cdb95.jpg

88ded5a3.jpg

6555306f.jpg

e93f3926.jpg

64bf66aa.jpg

im jealous of your fish tank. i dont know anything about fish or the upkeeping of tanks, but i love to look at them. with that said, its a life goal of mine to have a wall in my house that's a fish tank. id like for the wall to be wide enough for me to get in the tank and swim with the fish. i also intend to have someone else tend to the maintenance of the tank. how much money do you think that'd cost me a year? is it feasible?

Here we go. The first is the 70lt tank in my room. The next two are the 80lt tank in my room. And the last two are the Angelfish eggs which were laid today. The catfish will probably eat them tonight.

628cdb95.jpg

88ded5a3.jpg

6555306f.jpg

e93f3926.jpg

64bf66aa.jpg

thanks. diggin' the tanks. nice layout with the bogwood and stuff

Post some pics of your darkroom! I mean, please. :mrgreen:

In a mess as it's full of fish stuff and car parts. The wings are being stored for my ex... The wheels are to be restored so I can put them on my car so I can restore the alloys which are on there right now.

d827de0d.jpg

a2aa8fc7.jpg

fbe775c7.jpg

d281aaf9.jpg

im jealous of your fish tank. i dont know anything about fish or the upkeeping of tanks, but i love to look at them. with that said, its a life goal of mine to have a wall in my house that's a fish tank. id like for the wall to be wide enough for me to get in the tank and swim with the fish. i also intend to have someone else tend to the maintenance of the tank. how much money do you think that'd cost me a year? is it feasible?

I doubt it's feasible! It'd cost a few thousand for certain.

I'd like a big tank the length of a room wall and about three feet high. I like Beta's and would like the room to have a few in the same tank. I also want a marine tank. I've got another 40 litre tank in my room and that can be set up to do so but it's so expensive.

Most reactions

Back