MOTW is..... Ferny

Sure, I'll just catch the chicken.

I had no idea I had so many cans of Lilt before I looked at the snap just now. I don't even drink it...

What's your favourite chocolate bar? Biscuit? Flavour of crisps? Beer?

Do you agree that Canadian's have no accent?

Are you just going to stand by and let the catfish chow down on the Angelfish eggs?

so can you tell us all a bit more about your fear of underwear?

Terri. Because in America 1p is worth like $90, dude.
:lol: ooo! I could get some remaining P-film with that kinda jack.

I'll put back Terri's favouritest ever avatar in a minute.
:pale: Bastard. :pale: You know I have a clown phobia.

Do you think you'll be the first TPF member to be banned whilst being "Member of the Week"?

What's your favourite chocolate bar?
Depends on my mood. Sometimes Galaxy, somtimes Dairy Milk and sometimes the new Double Choc Dairy Milk. Oh and you can't beat a Twirl. Did you try that Snicker yet?
Depends. I would safe Jaffa but that's a cake. Rich Tea are nice but they're the French of the biscuit world. Show them a cup of tea and they surrender. Butter biscuits or digestives are good for dunking. Shortbread is nice on it's own. Oh, oh, oh!!! Amaretto biscuits!!!
Flavour of crisps?
Cheesy Doritoes.
Depends what's on tap in the pub. Sadly I tend to go to Green King pubs which are crap. Abbot Ale is the only nice thing you'll know for certain they'll serve. So I try and have a doube Jack Daniels and Coke (NOT PEPSI!). Last time one of those was £5.40. :shock:

Innis & Gunn is very nice. They ferment it in old whiskey barrels.

Do you agree that Canadian's have no accent?
You have an accent. It's rather strange. Like pingu on helium having his balls squished between two bricks. But slightly deeper and every sentance ends with a qeustion mark.
Are you just going to stand by and let the catfish chow down on the Angelfish eggs?
Yep. Well, I already have.
I need them to lay them on a bit of slate I can put in a breeding tank (the little floaty ones) without taking the eggs out of the water. Otherwise they'll die.

:lol: ooo! I could get some remaining P-film with that kinda jack.

:pale: Bastard. :pale: You know I have a clown phobia.

Do you think you'll be the first TPF member to be banned whilst being "Member of the Week"?

You'd never ban me. :lovey:

so what are your plans for the weekend then?

or are you working like me?

so what are your plans for the weekend then?

or are you working like me?

Today I'm doing a quick spray job on the car from a rattle can - and that's all I have planned. I've been invited out to get drunk but can't afford it. There are a couple of good films on later so I might stay in.

Tomorrow I'm going into town to photograph some buildings. I have no plans for after lunch but at 4:30pm I'll be leaving to go to the navigation rally in Northampton which starts at 6pm. 40 miles to get there, 40 miles of route (not taking into account getting lost) and then 40 miles back.

So, when do you think we'll next hear from Gaz & Co?

Have I mentioned lately how cool it was to meet him? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back