MOTW is..... MissMia

What do you do as a career?

Was that what you wanted to do as a kid?

What do you wish you were doing?

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

If you had to live in one town for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

If you had to choose one thing to photograph for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

How are you feeling?

Current Career: Qualified Retirement Plan Administrator (401(k) & Defined Benefit Plans)

Definitely not what I wanted to do.

I enjoy my job, but I wish I was doing something more creative.

Can I survive on just coffee? :coffee:

I'd either stay where I am or move back to San Diego. I love both places.

I would photograph the desert. I am fascinated by saguaro cactus. They are so unique and are only found in this desert (Sonoran).

Thank you for asking! I am feeling better. I hardly notice my ankle because my ribs hurt so much. I'll be much happier when I can sit up for longer periods of time.

Have we seen you in a self-port yet? (can't remember seeing one personally)

As a fellow desert dweller, what would you most like to see from someone elses desert? (poor inspiration attempt)

If you had a chance to do it all again, tell me, would we? Could we?

What subjects did you enjoy in school? Which did you really never quite grasp the purpose of?

What do you consider the best age to retire at to be and if it's less than 46, what am I doing wrong?

Show us a photo of your CD/record collection.

Have we seen you in a self-port yet? (can't remember seeing one personally)

As a fellow desert dweller, what would you most like to see from someone elses desert? (poor inspiration attempt)

If you had a chance to do it all again, tell me, would we? Could we?

What subjects did you enjoy in school? Which did you really never quite grasp the purpose of?

What do you consider the best age to retire at to be and if it's less than 46, what am I doing wrong?

Show us a photo of your CD/record collection.

I'll look for a self port to post.

Each part of the world is unique. I'd like to see what makes your desert unique?

Of course we would! :D

History and science were my favorite subjects. At the time, I limited my exposure to the arts. I can't even draw stick figures, so I felt that I was not an artistic person. I wish I had not equated the ability to draw as the only measure of being artistic.

I think anytime in your fifties is a great time to retire.

Looking for photos of music collection.

400 out of approx 3000 CDs

Mia-CD.jpg

A small portion of my vinyl on the floor of my office. I have approx 8 boxes in storage.

Mia-Office.jpg

Who has had more drummers, Pearl Jam or Spinal Tap?

Cute little fluffy Otters or those evil smelly snow rat Penguins who would no doubt stab you in the back the moment you turned around? or god forbid some other animal?

Tuesday or Thursday?

Can you guess who will be MOTW next week?

Cute little fluffy Otters or those evil smelly snow rat Penguins who would no doubt stab you in the back the moment you turned around? or god forbid some other animal?

Don't know about you Christina, but given their penchant for water sports, otters must be about as fluffy as a linoleum floor tile...
...and penguins are just the same :mrgreen:

Who has had more drummers, Pearl Jam or Spinal Tap?

Tuesday or Thursday?

Can you guess who will be MOTW next week?

Pearl Jam?

They both are so cute. Which one would be happier living in my yard? Maybe they could share my pool!

Thursday.

I think it will be a guy...

Bastages!!!

Do you have freckles?

Have you ever been to Canada?

I have a couple freckles.

I have not been to Canada. We're trying to plan a trip to Vancouver in 2009 for a family gathering. I'd love to go to Toronto as well.

Will you tell me what an inflow band is please?

This would have been a great question for Beth! I believe an inflow band is made up of low clouds that are moving toward a thunderstorm.

I really want to go storm chasing! Hubby thinks I'm nuts. :mrgreen:

Awwww....adorable. Freckles rawk!

Sweet! You will fall in love with BC.

As for visiting Toronto...thanks for the warning :sexywink:

We have family that lives in Bellingham, WA so a trip to Vancouver is in order.

It will be awhile before I can get to Toronto - so everyone there is safe! :mrgreen:

Oh cool I have family in Bellingham also. My aunt is the VP of UW.... I think..
Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Doughnuts?

If you had a choice would you pick a snow tiger or a bangel tiger?

And do you know if otters are friendly, I have to find that out for my kids.. lol

Oh cool I have family in Bellingham also. My aunt is the VP of UW.... I think..
Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Doughnuts?

If you had a choice would you pick a snow tiger or a bangel tiger?

And do you know if otters are friendly, I have to find that out for my kids.. lol

We can have a TPF meetup in Bellingham!

Krispy Kreme! But all the KK's by me closed a couple years ago :thumbdown:

Bengal tiger!

Otters seem like they would be friendly. LP should chime in on this one!

Most reactions

Back