MOTW is..... Ockie

Oh man, sorry to hear about your charger...bummer!

Does this mean no pics while you're the MOTW??? :confused:

I can use my old point & shoot... or my mobile phone's...
I'm just getting some photo's of my dogs off the card... thank god for card readers... I might post some of the photo's later on...

Ever broken any bones? (on yourself, not someone else!)

Can you skateboard?

Ever broken any bones? (on yourself, not someone else!)
Nope, nearly broke one of my ankles 12 years or so ago though, luckily it was only a bad sprain

Can you skateboard?
I can stand on a skateboard and move without falling... thats about it... no fancy jumping or anything...
I'm looking since a month or two for a skateboard... would spare me quite some time to get to university in the morning... From where I live to my university its all downhill...

with you point and shoot take a picture of a tornado, please.
Get me a plane ticket to a place where they have tornado's and I'll do it.

When eat chili, fork or spoon?
Hardly ever eat it, but fork

How many tickets have you had? (from the police, not concert!)
One, <whine> and it was not fair. Here in Spain we need to have a L sticker / sign the first year of the license, and I'm pretty sure they gave me the ticket because I had it on. I parked not too good (20cm from the line) at 8PM (at the busiest time of the day) and they gave me the ticket at 3 AM for "being and obstacle for the traffic". Now how the *****beeep****** can I be an obstacle at 3AM when I wasn't at 8PM... besides that even a truck could pass my car easily...</whine>
Boxers or briefs?
Boxers
Are you part of the witness protection program?
Nope, sounds familiar, but I don't really know what it is... I'll Google it in a minute...
How do you prefer your eggs to be cooked?

Green or blue?
Orange
:wav:

Have you ever been kissed by a sea lion?
Rode a camel, elephant or any other strange animal?
Have you ever been running with the bulls?

Have you ever been kissed by a sea lion?
Nope... touched a couple of them at sort of sea-zoo in Holland.
^^that wasn't meant as a twisted question now was it?^^

Rode a camel, elephant or any other strange animal?
Yup, elephant in Thailand. Sadly is was before I had my slr, so I don't have any photo's of it...

Have you ever been running with the bulls?
Nope, I assume you mean running like they do on San Fermin in Pamplona?
:cheers:

Penguins vs otters, eh? I decided to go with Otter. Is that fine by you?

Most embarrassing moment you'd care to share?

Proudest moment?
Most embarrassing... can't remember much, I try to forget those... had one the other day in a darkroom developing though... I thought no one would come in so I had my iPod on and was more less "singing" along... when someone indeed came in :blushing: whoops... :D

Proudest?
Probably when I won a golf tournament some years ago, with quite a difference with the 2nd spot :geek:
Oh, and when they called me I got 2nd spot in a photo contest held at my university.
*Edit*
Also when they emailed me that one of my photo's had been published in a national newspaper :D

done. since you wanted my computer "only" I've removed the rest of the picture and added some penguin emoticons to it. also some random emoticon ...
01052008138copyor4.jpg

I'm saving money for a iMac... or a 5D.. still need to decide :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back