lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Member of the week is Renair

get asking questions

I like asking the first question. :)

What is your most favorite thing to photograph, and do you have a picture of said, thing/subject?

Where do you live? Do you like it there?

Guinness or Caffreys??

I love to photograph the coastlines of Dublin, I usually like to get get an hour before sunrise to get out to the location, pick the best point and wait for the colours of the sky to change as the sun comes up. Also ordering the perfect pint of Guinness, taking a photo of it, and then drinking the black gold!
Guinness-Longstone.jpg

#2 - I live in Dublin Ireland

#3 - Mmmmm..... Definitely Guinness

#4 - Paper

Don't know much about you....tell us about yourself.

What's your job?

Do you prefer comedies, action or scary movies?

You've won an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world...where would you go?

Happiest moment of your life?

Do you think we should start a week of us all having Irish themed avatars?

So what's it like rubbing shoulders with the likes of Bono?

Born in 1973, German Mother, Danish Father, Irish born. It explains a lot in my life, the Germans wanted to Invade Ireland in WW2, the Vikings DID invade Ireland over 1000 years ago, I live in Ireland and all 3, German, Danish, Irish love a good drink!
Started taking pix in 1994 with a Zenith 12XP after being caught in a bomb scare, as a precaution bomb disposal did a controlled explosion of the vehicle and since then was hooked. Had 12 cameras to date. Minolta, Canon, Nikon, Yaschica etc etc.

Winning an all expenses trip.... Mmmm.... would go to Egypt... or Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies.

Rubbing shoulders with Bono.... He's small for a start. But thinks he's a big shot. Decent bloke really, but doesnt like paparazzi and lots of media attention when he's out around town.

Happiest moment of my life, to be honest it was when I got engaged 2 years ago, but unfortunately we broke up in January this year, very complicated and amicable, hopefully it will work out in the future but who knows.... Also, getting caught up in a explosion and managing to get out with little more then a few cuts and bruises.....

Oh yeah, Antartican, Comedies, definitely Comedies. Superbad and Hot Fuzz are two of my favourite comedies of the last year.
As for my job, I work in Pensions and Investments. Sucks!

how are you feeling????

Does Guinness really taste better in Ireland??

Well I am feeling better today then yesterday, this will be my 6th week out of work due to illness. I now have to take tranquilisers in the morning and have to get hypnotherapy this weekend due to a phobia I developed due to a prostate and bowl issue. Sucks! So far I spent €1075 on doctors and medicines in the last 6 weeks, (approx $1450)

Does Guinness really taste better in Ireland, YES. Guinness doesnt travel well. When it is shipped from Ireland, the Guinness in your local pub in the UK, Germany, US etc could be from the same barrel thats been sitting there for weeks or months as it is an acquired taste. Whereas in Ireland, almost everyone enjoys a pint of Guinness so most kegs of Guinness are gone in 2-3 days of delivery, so its always lovely and fresh!

Most reactions

Back