MOTW is..... Renair

I'm proud to say that my dad's last name is Fleharty (used to be O'Flaherty) and my mom's last name was Briels (used to be O'Briels).

With that being said. I would love to have an Irish accent... could you teach me?

Could you get me a tartan (sp?)?

If peoples walets turned into donuts, wouldn't they be too squishy for people to sit down?

whats your dream bit of photographic kit?

I like the shoes Beth. I'd certainly wear them....

Dream piece of kit, mmm.... Gotta be a Nikon D3, along with the Nikon 17-55mm F2.8 70-200mm F2.8 and the 400mm Thats my dream kit.
But as you asked the dream 'bit' of kit, it would be the D3

Other than a pint of Guinness, what photograph that you have taken is your favorite?

I think I got skipped :(...

I'm proud to say that my dad's last name is Fleharty (used to be O'Flaherty) and my mom's last name was Briels (used to be O'Briels).

With that being said. I would love to have an Irish accent... could you teach me?

Could you get me a tartan (sp?)?

If peoples walets turned into donuts, wouldn't they be too squishy for people to sit down?

I was playing with a D3 today as it happens, are you jealous?

Could you mow your lawn if you lived near the Burren?

Glad to hear today is a better day :hug::

whats your favourite type of music?

favourite band?

last gig you went to?

Chris, no, I cant teach you to have an Irish accent, its a difficult one to master. Also the Tartan Kilt is based on your family colours.

Ajay, one of my other favourite photographs was one taken of Angelina Jolie, she was so nice in person, a real sweet heart.

Matt, never seen a leprechaun in Dublin, however, if you go to the west of Ireland, your bound to see a few of the little fella's!

Prophet, Yes, I am Jealous!

Kazoo - I dont think people have lawns near the Burren. The landscape stretches for over 250 miles and its all Limestone. Closest thing you can get to a lunar landscape, also a brilliant place to photograph considering over 1 million years ago it used to be at the bottom of the ocean. Now its the only place on the planet outside the North Pole with those particular yellow flowers. Its illegal to pick them.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back