MOTW is.....Spiffybeth

it was my 4th or 5th birthday party and my oldest brother (21 or 22) years old had arrived with his girlfriend at the time (also named beth) and he was messing around with me and had pulled my pants down but he took my underwear with it. i hid under a coat for about 2 hours smack in the middle of the kitchen. its still awful to think about it. :(

i dont want to post a picture of myself in a bathing suit so you'll have to settle for this. im on the back porch of the beach house we stayed in last year on the sound. its a strange picture, but that's fine...im pretty sure i was watching a storm

beach07aby045rf4.jpg

and i work on my eyebrows whenever they need to be fixed. the right one has a natural shape, but the left one i have to shape to the right one. i think i do an ok job though. :D

you'll have to ask LP

Congrats Beth,

If you could invite 3 people from now or the past/dead or alive to dinner, who would they be and why?

1. id like to invite my mom from about 20 years ago because id like to remember her the way everyone else does.

2. id bring anthony because id like for him to know her, too.

3. and id invite david beckham because he's so amazingly hot. and he'd only be allowed to attend dinner if he were nude. ;)

it was my 4th or 5th birthday party and my oldest brother (21 or 22) years old had arrived with his girlfriend at the time (also named beth) and he was messing around with me and had pulled my pants down but he took my underwear with it. i hid under a coat for about 2 hours smack in the middle of the kitchen. its still awful to think about it. :(

i dont want to post a picture of myself in a bathing suit so you'll have to settle for this. im on the back porch of the beach house we stayed in last year on the sound. its a strange picture, but that's fine...im pretty sure i was watching a storm

beach07aby045rf4.jpg

and i work on my eyebrows whenever they need to be fixed. the right one has a natural shape, but the left one i have to shape to the right one. i think i do an ok job though. :D

About the embarrassing moment...thats mean, BOOOOO on big brother! :grumpy: I hope he got a scolding about that.

I like the pic! :) You look like an athletic person. What sports have you participated in, if any?

About the embarrassing moment...thats mean, BOOOOO on big brother! :grumpy: I hope he got a scolding about that.

I like the pic! :) You look like an athletic person. What sports have you participated in, if any?

he didnt get a scolding. it was an accident and he apologized, but they all laughed. :(

youre the second person to like this picture. thanks!

i played soccer for years. and basketball, too. i stopped playing softball after i broke my arm diving for a ball (my mitt hit the ground first and my wrist snapped) those were the only organized sports i played. and now i swim for exercise.

I'm a magician!

so who are your favourite photographers on this here forum?

and more to the point why?

if you were a fish how would you read and answer this question?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can Bald people have Hairline fractures?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do nudists have pin-ups of people with clothes on?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

are you fed up with my stupid questions?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If a Man is talking in the forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look just like the criminal they are playing?[/FONT]

so who are your favourite photographers on this here forum?

and more to the point why?

if you were a fish how would you read and answer this question?

this is in no particular order and i will forget a handful of people so if your name isnt on this list, it doesnt mean i think youre bad.

chiller - sick stuff. its freaking awesome!!! :hail:
doenoe - amazing clarity
NJMAN - portraits rock, landscapes rock. what's not to love?
tuna - amazing eye for composition
abraxas - his work is just awesome
wxnut - his storm pictures make me drool

and if i were a fish, id have read and answered this question the same way.

Most reactions

Back