MOTW is.....Spiffybeth

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

glue would stick to the inside of the bottle if you took the top off and allowed the moisture within the glue to escape.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Can Bald people have Hairline fractures?

yes

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

yes

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do nudists have pin-ups of people with clothes on?

no

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

night vision goggles dont illuminate the mirror so im going to have to say nothing happens

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]are you fed up with my stupid questions?

no.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If a Man is talking in the forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

nope

Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look just like the criminal they are playing?

probably every now and then

How tall are you?

How tall is Anthony?

Show us a photo of you both side by side...

i'm 5'3

he's 5'8

it took me a long time to find a picture of us together! im not entirely pleased with this picture im posting.

bethandant2sd8.jpg

my secret was revealed in the book jitterbug perfume by tom robbins. its not a good book, but the secret to immortality is there.

my secret was revealed in the book jitterbug perfume by tom robbins. its not a good book, but the secret to immortality is there.
does it have pictures??

not even line drawings for me to colour in??

you could just color in the whole page. thats better for the next person who wants to read that book...saves him some time.

What was your most romantic date ever!?
If you could only take one picture, anywhere in the world, what would it be and why?
Who is your favorite super hero?
How old are you?

What was your most romantic date ever!?
it was with ant as our relationship was starting.

we were both taking summer classes, although different ones and had exams that day. so we sat in his car running our fingers up and down each others arms rather than studying. after not studying, we went to take our exams and decided we'd get some food afterwards.

so we met at dusal's and i had manicotti and he had spaghetti and then on a whim we decided itd be a great idea to go down the shore. so off we went! we got to the beach and we were just walking and talking and enjoying each other's company while looking for shooting stars. we sat down to listen to the water and watch the sky and the touching started again :blulsh2: and the touching turned into a massage and time flew. what felt like 10 minutes was a little over an hour and then we went for a mostly nude dip in the ocean. the whole thing was unbelievable. :heart:

that might have sounded really lame but it was so wonderful!!!!

If you could only take one picture, anywhere in the world, what would it be and why?
a sunset picture of silhouetted lovers kissing on the beach in hawaii. there's just something about it that i love. i cant express in words the kind of emotions that evokes in me.

Who is your favorite super hero?
spiderman

How old are you?

it was with ant as our relationship was starting.

we were both taking summer classes, although different ones and had exams that day. so we sat in his car running our fingers up and down each others arms rather than studying. after not studying, we went to take our exams and decided we'd get some food afterwards.

so we met at dusal's and i had manicotti and he had spaghetti and then on a whim we decided itd be a great idea to go down the shore. so off we went! we got to the beach and we were just walking and talking and enjoying each other's company while looking for shooting stars. we sat down to listen to the water and watch the sky and the touching started again :blulsh2: and the touching turned into a massage and time flew. what felt like 10 minutes was a little over an hour and then we went for a mostly nude dip in the ocean. the whole thing was unbelievable. :heart:

that might have sounded really lame but it was so wonderful!!!!

a sunset picture of silhouetted lovers kissing on the beach in hawaii. there's just something about it that i love. i cant express in words the kind of emotions that evokes in me.

spiderman

OOH How romantic! I really like your idea of the silhouetted lovers kissing. That would be a fantastic picture.. Especially since I love sunsets and silhouettes!

Where did you find that picture that you posted earlier? I really like it, and want to show a bigger picture to my hubby..

Most reactions

Back