MOTW is..... WDodd

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Member of the week is WDodd

1) Favorite ice cream?
2) How long have you be into photography?
3) M&M with are without nuts?
4) Sports spectator or participate or neither?

Do you prefer to read books, magazines, or newspapers (or instruction manuals)?

What genre of movies do you prefer?

Fave computer games?

How did you find out about TPF?

1) Favorite ice cream? I would have to say Moose Tracks.
2) How long have you be into photography? About a year and a half. I joined this forum shortly after I decided to pursue my interest seriously. :)
3) M&M with are without nuts? Definitely with. Regular M&M's are boring.
4) Sports spectator or participate or neither? Both, I play basketball to say in shape but my favorite sport to watch is baseball.

Do you prefer to read books, magazines, or newspapers (or instruction manuals)? I'll read anything on a particular subject of interest to me. I subscribe to more magazines than I can possibly read in a month for whatever reason and on top of that I usually read a couple books here and there.

What genre of movies do you prefer? Action definitely. New Indiana Jones movie = :thumbup::thumbup:

Fave computer games? Call of Duty 4 and Counter Strike: Source

How did you find out about TPF? I did a Google search for photography forum shortly after I bought my new camera and came up with this place and have been hanging around every since.

What's the car in the avatar?

Let's see a full pic of it

It is a Mini Cooper S convertible that belonged to my dad up until recently (traded it in).

2360472002_1be47253f1_b.jpg

To where would you like to travel?

Name 3 new things you'd like to do/try.

Do you have any pets?

Hot summer day or cold winter night?

Favorite photography moment?

How old are you and what takes up the majority of your day? (School, job, sleep, children...)

To where would you like to travel? Australia is on my short list.

Name 3 new things you'd like to do/try. Surf, learn to fly an airplane, buy a new car.

Do you have any pets? 2 golden retrievers, Max and Scooter.

Scooter:
1013061534.jpg

Hot summer day or cold winter night? Definitely a hot summer day.

Favorite photography moment? No moment really stands out in my mind.

How old are you and what takes up the majority of your day? (School, job, sleep, children...) I'm 22, school takes up the majority of my time most days. When I'm home from school I spend just about all my time outside helping on the family apple orchard.

post your favorite picture of yourself.

what type of shampoo/conditioner do you use?

I have 2 favorites :D

One from a self portrait assignment I had to do for a college photography class:
1876596753_23979e788c_o.jpg

And one my mom took from a day at the track:
2479099513_2f8c4774b6_b.jpg

Unfortunately thats not my car :(

My shampoo is Garnier Fructis (I think thats how you spell it), I couldn't even remember I had to go check :D

i told a coworker how i wanted him to prepare a map, and he didnt follow the instructions that i gave him because he thought it would "waste ink" (as though i asked his opinion of ink usage here)

what are your thoughts on that situation?

i told a coworker how i wanted him to prepare a map, and he didnt follow the instructions that i gave him because he thought it would "waste ink" (as though i asked his opinion of ink usage here)

what are your thoughts on that situation?

I would make him re-do it, but have him draw the map entirely by hand using crayons so as to save ink. Possibly using colored pencils if detail is important.

Do you have any other hobbies than photography?

What's your favourite chocolate bar?

How old were you when you had your first drink of alcohol?

What car would you buy if money was no object?

My other hobbies would include computer games and sports/working out.

I'm not a big fan of chocolate but if I had to choose I'd probably go with a Snickers.

I was 17 or 18 when I had my first drink of alcohol. Hated beer until I went to college.

If money was no object I would have no idea what car I would want. Off the top of my head the Audi R8 or Porsche 911 Turbo cabriolet would be excellent choices.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back