Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alrighty then.........

How about a picture of your fridge and the meaning behind your user name :D

whats best christmas you've ever had?

Alison said:
Alrighty then.........

How about a picture of your fridge and the meaning behind your user name :D

i'm at work now, but i will definitely get to the photos in the evenings...

the meaning behind my username is very deep and mysterious. After several days of creative meditation I decided to use "JTH" (my initials) combined with an abbreviated form of photography, hence "photo".

Actually, it was just easy to remember and "Buff_Stud" was already taken*. TPF is the first and only forum in which I have ever participated. In retrospect, had I known TPF was going to be such a friendly place and I would actually stick around, I may have come up with something a little more meaningful.

--------
*Not really, it's all yours if you want it...

JTHphoto said:
i'm at work now, but i will definitely get to the photos in the evenings...

the meaning behind my username is very deep and mysterious. After several days of creative meditation I decided to use "JTH" (my initials) combined with an abbreviated form of photography, hence "photo".

Actually, it was just easy to remember and "Buff_Stud" was already taken*. TPF is the first and only forum in which I have ever participated. In retrospect, had I known TPF was going to be such a friendly place and I would actually stick around, I may have come up with something a little more meaningful.

--------
*Not really, it's all yours if you want it...

Hey....ya know...if you really want another name, I'm sure one of the Admins can arrange that. I can see you as "Buff_Stud. :p

core_17 said:
Hey....ya know...if you really want another name, I'm sure one of the Admins can arrange that. I can see you as "Buff_Stud. :p

does that offer hold for anyone? ;)

Anyway, coming back to the subject ... I would like to see that piece of furniture in your house / flat / shed / tent / whatever you live in, which you like most :)

lostprophet said:
whats best christmas you've ever had?

i don't know that I have ever had a bad Christmas actually. Christmas for me always includes lots of family & friends, a ton of good food, and my wife and parents usually spoil me pretty good with gifts even though i'm almost 30. My dad still claims to this day that he is santa claus. Not just acts like him, but actually is THE santa claus. Gifts that stand out are a shiny, red, JCPenny's bicycle back in the early 80's sometime, and then last year I got a nice bogen/manfrotto setup.

Alex_B said:
does that offer hold for anyone? ;)

Anyway, coming back to the subject ... I would like to see that piece of furniture in your house / flat / shed / tent / whatever you live in, which you like most :)

I'm not much of a furniture aficionado. When I was in college (and before I met my wife) I had a mattress on the floor for a bed, and a cheap card table and folding chairs for a dinette set, with $16 build-it-yourself telephone stands as end tables and nightstands.

I am rather fond of this dining table. We got it on sale and it has a magical leaf that stores underneath which increases the square footage by 50%!!! :lol: It is square when extended, which fits perfectly in the space we have and comfortably seats 8 for dinner, poker, etc...

corry does this satisfy your needs, or shall i post another? me x 5...

imallinshare.jpg

core_17 said:

you obviously haven't seen my lack of buffness... or studliness for that matter...

alright then, that is where you lose all your money, right? ;)

Alex_B said:
alright then, that is where you lose all your money, right? ;)

:lmao: You sound like my brother-in-law, talking all that smack. I do okay, i play too tight so overall I probably breakeven. I took 2nd in the last tourney at my house. i basically just outlasted everyone else and then went heads up against the chip leader with only a few blinds left. We play small stakes so its cheap fun.

What's your favourite:

-alcoholic beverage
-non-alcoholic beverage
-person to beat in trivia
-vacation spot
-way to spend a Saturday afternoon
-way to spend a Friday night

What's your favourite:

-alcoholic beverage
not much of a drinker, but I had a friend that lived in Spain for a while and she makes a killer pitcher of Sangria, that's prolly my fav. Blue Moon beer or Ace Pear Cider is pretty good, but the last drink I had was a Captain Morgan + Dr. Pepper while camping at the end of July, that's good stuff too.
-non-alcoholic beverage
Mountain Dew or Iced Tea (i have a decision making disorder)
-person to beat in trivia
Any day is a good day if I can beat you, Anty, it makes me feel smart. :) BTW, today is a good day. ;)
-vacation spot
East Fork Black River, White Mountains, Arizona. Annual camping trip for 1 - 2 weeks.
white_mountain_creek.jpg

-way to spend a Saturday afternoon
Jeeping & hiking the Arizona wilderness with my wife, puppy dog, and camera.
-way to spend a Friday night
Probably a tie between a poker game with friends and family or taking my wife out to dinner and a movie.

Most reactions

Back