Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have you ever had a mentos candy? Did you like it?

:hug:: Mentos! Hooray! Whats your fascination with Mentos, and what is your favorite thing to photograph!

Congrats!

You're Polish, yes?

A friend of mine is half Polish (also half Russian...figure that one out)...if I were to go up to her and say "hi" in Polish, what would I say?

Oh..and..take a picture of the most ridiculous face you can put on, ever :D

hmmm can't think of a question, so I'll just say congrats on being member of the week!

oh my!!!!! Thank you Xmetal for notyfing me that I am a member od the week :D hooooray! It's me now! :D

Alison said:
Have you ever had a mentos candy? Did you like it?

yes I did! and what's more Mentos candys were one of the first candies from abroad I received when I was small... I love them... and every now and then, when I drive I have mentos candys in my car :D they are great :D

Don't forget you have to actually answer the questions that get thrown at you. ;)

Question: is Hertz as strange in real life as he is on this forum? :lol:

what places would you like to visit and photograph? :mrgreen: :sexywink:

EBphotography said:
:hug:: Mentos! Hooray! Whats your fascination with Mentos, and what is your favorite thing to photograph!

Congrats!

I love to photograph nature - landscapes... but my real love are pictures... straight to the sun, and maybe with water somewhere :D (for example... sunsets/rises by the seaside :) )

but I also love portraits. unfortunately I don't have my "own model" so I usually shoot my friends

GoM said:
You're Polish, yes?

A friend of mine is half Polish (also half Russian...figure that one out)...if I were to go up to her and say "hi" in Polish, what would I say?

Oh..and..take a picture of the most ridiculous face you can put on, ever :D

you'll say "cześć"

Xmetal said:
Don't forget you have to actually answer the questions that get thrown at you. ;)

Question: is Hertz as strange in real life as he is on this forum? :lol:

Graham is... he is a wonderful person :) really :) very funny, very helpful and extremely kind :) I would like to meet him someday again :)

Archangel said:
what places would you like to visit and photograph? :mrgreen: :sexywink:

new zeland... i dream about a trip there, and wonderful landscapes... but also... I'd like to go to... Iraq.. really... war photography is something that fascinates me :)

mentos_007 said:
you'll say "cześć"

Wow

I do believe that's about 3.5 times more impossible to pronounce than anything in Hungarian

:mrgreen:

exactly.. it is one of the most difficult polish words, I must say :D
you pronounce it like this: cz (like ion Czech Republic) e (like in Emily) ś (uhmm..... a very soft s... 'snake' - but almost whistleing) ć - like uhmm.... have no ide... I suppose you don't have this sound... :p

Most reactions

Back