MOTW - Midget Patrol

did your dog actualy lick your camera? (your avitar)

fave streetlight song?

do you have any other pets?

did your dog actualy lick your camera? (your avitar)

fave streetlight song?

do you have any other pets?
Uh, nope. Didn't quite get to it. That was with the fisheye on the front, too, so he was pretty friggin close.

Favorite streetlight song. That's a tough one. It's up in the air between Point/Counterpoint, A Moment of Silence, and Here's to Life. Of course, that could all change TOMORROW when they (are scheduled to) release their new album.:smileys:

The dog you see in my avatar is a half-golden retriever, half-collie. He's very, very cute, but a mutt by official standards. I also have a pure-bred golden retriever who is very close to breed standards, just too large. So, currently, two dogs. When I move out, I'd really like a newfoundland, a bernese mountain dog, or a komondor and I'm sure I'll end up with Golden Retriever (or more than one).

cool. hes a good looking dog :)

hmm...i didnt know they were releasing a new cd...ill definately have to pick it up

i like the kumondor, but if i were to get another pet my parents would kill me

do you have any other hobbies other than photography?

do you have any other hobbies other than photography?
Snowboarding, SCUBA diving, crew, engineering, hiking, rock climbing, competetive paintball, building/tearing apart stuff (speakers, rewiring the audio in cars, whatever I can get my hands on) and generally being a wierd SOB. :greenpbl:

Unfortunately, i don't think my parents would be up for another dog either. :meh:

DUDE!?

TOMMORROW!?

I DIDN'T HEAR THAT!

Course, I've been out of the loop, but HOLY KERAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are both in one:
dsc0274copymediumlw6.jpg

Clyde (the pure-bred):
portraitofclydemedium0ko.jpg

and Marley (half golden, half collie)
dsc0318copymedium9sw.jpg

If I would asume you were a student, would I be correct?

If yes, what mayor and what kind of student do you consider yourself (avg, above avg, lazy)

If not, what takes your time?

If I would asume you were a student, would I be correct?

If yes, what mayor and what kind of student do you consider yourself (avg, above avg, lazy)

If not, what takes your time?
Yep, you'd be correct. Mostly. I'm still in high-school. Haven't gotten to university yet. :soapbox:

I'm a very smart person but an awful student by "academic" standards.

Photography, of course, but also snowboarding, SCUBA diving, crew, engineering, hiking, rock climbing, competetive paintball, building/tearing apart stuff (speakers, rewiring the audio in cars, whatever I can get my hands on). You know, the usual. :D

Most reactions

Back