MOTW now: EBphotography

Name 3 places you'd like to visit.

Name 3 things you'd like to do/try that you haven't yet.

Name 3 places you'd like to visit.

Name 3 things you'd like to do/try that you haven't yet.

3 places I'd like to visit:

Europe.
California.
Australia.

3 Things I'd like to do:

Skydiving.
Go on a cruise.
Traveling solo across Europe.

Do you buy lottery tickets?

What's your favorite flavour of potato chip?

What's your favorite dessert?

Do you buy lottery tickets?

What's your favorite flavour of potato chip?

What's your favorite dessert?

Well, I can't, but I buy them through my parents sometimes!

I looove salt and vinegar chips!

Favorite dessert would be cookie dough ice cream. :)

Hmm...take and post a photo of yourself making a funny face :sillysmi:

*edit*

i forgot to say please :)

Damn, that's like y'all are investigating him or something, lol

M-O-S: as MOTW (Member of the Week) he is subject to all these in-depth inquieries :greenpbl: :biggrin: ... wanna join the list of those who still want to become MOTW? ;) ;) ;)

And Eric: are you still enjoying this?

M-O-S: as MOTW (Member of the Week) he is subject to all these in-depth inquieries :greenpbl: :biggrin: ... wanna join the list of those who still want to become MOTW? ;) ;) ;)

And Eric: are you still enjoying this?

Yes of course! Fridge and wacky self portrait will come this afternoon. :)

looking forward to the fridge and the self portrait .. best combined as you yourself sitting i nthe fridge ....

don't close the door though ;)

You've been beamed back to art class and have been presented with a sphere, a cone and a cube and told to paint a monochrome representation of them. Choosing any objects of those shapes that are handy for you, show us a b+w version of what that painting might look like.

I still think I'm short a picture here.... :mrgreen:

If Peter lives 25 miles away from John and they both leave their homes at 13.05, Peter travels at 30mph for 15 minutes and John travels at 15mph for 37 minutes why have I got no socks on?

If Peter lives 25 miles away from John and they both leave their homes at 13.05, Peter travels at 30mph for 15 minutes and John travels at 15mph for 37 minutes why have I got no socks on?

Because when you realized they left in the opposite direction they were supposed to you pulled them over your head in disgust!

Photos at last!

Einstein wondering what movie we got from Netflix:

102_0465.jpg

My fridge:

102_0457.jpg

Me trying to stick my head in the fridge: *let me know if this doesn't meet your needs, Nabero*

102_0460.jpg

The tree on my way to work will come tonight hopefully...although I don't know if I even have a favorite tree. :lol:

and this will probably be the most important question you'll ever be asked...

Q. Fork or Budgie ?

Most reactions

Back