Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, do you like omelettes? What's your favorite? :D

congrats.. so here are my questions:
1. what is you dream job and why
2. how did you start photography
3. post a photo of your bedroom :p we wanna see it :D

when are you next gonna log on? :mrgreen:

..... and for a proper one.... you like live band/music photog.... and a bit of this and that.... but whats your fav kind.... do you see yourself having a future in this line of photog?.... or is it just a hobby?

AHHHHHHHH! Just my luck, I get MOTW on the first week of school when I've been too busy to log in. But I will do my best.

Alison: I do like omelletes, but that isn't why I'm called omeletteman. The name comes from the fact that a friend of mines in grade 7 thought my last name looked like omelette, and so he called me omeletteman, since that was the same time I was signing up for my first email account, it stuck with me. But I tend to just put like onions, cheese, and maybe some green pepper in my omeletes.

Nitefly: I'm 21, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, though I currently live in Nova Scotia where I go to university. My prefered method of transport is walking, or probly more recently my girlfriends car, I'll take a pic of it when I get a chance.

Mentos: Dream job, eh? I really haven't figured that one out yet...hopefully I can answer better by the time I'm done school in 2 years, or I might have a problem.
I got into photography while I was in China teaching English. I bought a crappy point and shoot camera and took thousands and thousands and thousands of low res photos of random stuff and funny Chinese things. But I got hooked on it and wanted to learn more about photography so I bought myself a old 35mm SLR camera off Ebay (best $35 I ever spent) once I got back to Canada. The rest, is history.
I'll get a photo of the bedroom up in a bit.

cory: Dilbert. Love that guy.

Archangel: 5 minutes ago :)
Photography is just a hobby for me, but I am sort of moving into it as a job. Only becuase I work for my school newspaper (Photography Editor) and so technically I am being paid (though not a lot) to take pictures. As for concert/music photography, its definately an area I enjoy and hopefully over this year I'll get to do a lot more of it. From there we will see what happens.

whew. That was fun.

we've got to get some photos in here, can you share one or two of your favorite, or what you might consider signature, shots from your collection. You know, if you HAD to pick one or two that define your photographic style...

btw, your omelette sounds really good about now... all i have for breakfast right now is oatmeal... :thumbdown:

oh, and dilbert rules!

Do you speak Chinese? I have a friend who went to Japan to teach English and he didn't speak a lick of Japanese. Somehow it all worked out though... Do you know what you want to major in?

What are some of your favourite movies?
What's your favourite alcoholic drink? Non-alcoholic?
How did you hear/find out about TPF?

I would just like to thank Dave for being our TPF member of the week this week. Feel free to answer these questions still so the inquiring minds won't be left wondering. :D

Most reactions

Back