MOTW - Peanuts!

Do you like salted or unsalted peanuts?
Do you like peanut butter if so Smooth or crunchy?
Have you tried sushi?

What are your plans after high school?
Are you planning to make a career out of photography, If not them what?

Peanuts said:
Here is the original 'sig' picture:
30200811_43027c2f0d_m.jpg

love the light on his face/eyes in this shot... :thumbup: I'm sorry for the loss of your sister... i can't even imagine... :(

Are you a Flames fan? and if so, why? They Suck, Go Oilers!

lostprophet said:
If I was to give you £1,000,000 what would you buy?

Now that would be a lot of Canadian $. If you are thinking about it, well I would most defintely believe you, but in all likelyhood. No.

(I should probably mention that the first time I read this question, I was convinced it was asking if I would 'buy' £1,000,000. So in response to that, only for £999,999 or less. If I could scrape up that much by winning the lottery)

As promised, a picture of 'my car' and outside my window.

Well, neither are qutie as they seem unfortunately. The window near my computer is pretty much hidden by shrubs, so not much of a breathtaking view, and my car is essentially non-existant. I could currently not pick up 100% of the gas tab, so there isn't much a reason for owning a car unless it was only for keeping the driveway clear of snow. :confused:

*My apologies if they colour is off. I recently received a new screen and the colours are way off*

The 2003 Naranja in its natural environment
forum_MG_1015.jpg

Zoom, zoom
forum_MG_1038.jpg

forum_MG_1014.jpg

Archangel said:
so.... why photography?...... are you an artistic person?.... can you draw/paint... or are you just drawn to photography?

Interesting question.

I have no 'hand' artistic ability what-so-ever (stick people prove a challenge!) My art teacher in Grade 6 was strongly hinting to take drama as a junior high option as opposed to art. Can’t say I excelled at drama either :lol:

My father has had an interest in photography since he was a teen, so when I showed even a slight interest in photography, I was promptly handed his film Pentax and sent running. Apparently I have an addictive personality and there has been no looking back ;)

Jeff Canes said:
Do you like salted or unsalted peanuts?
Do you like peanut butter if so Smooth or crunchy?
Have you tried sushi?

1. Unsalted. I can eat more without feeling guilty

2. Of course I like peanut butter. Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my specialty - or perhaps the only thing I can make without excess smoke. Smooth.

3. Nope, no sushi yet. But I have tried alligator (or was it crocodile? One of the two)

Jeff Canes said:
What are your plans after high school?
Are you planning to make a career out of photography, If not them what?

Now there is a question riddled with possibilities. If I had all the funds in the world to burn, I would love to travel for a year or two, but seeing as that isn't bound to happen, I will probably attend a unversity in western Canada for a year or two prior to making a firm decision on what precisely I want to do.

I have talked to several photographers, and one reoccuring statement is, "Photography no longer means what you take enjoyment in, but instead what everyone else wants." , so probably not a profession. (As well as the fact that the local college that offers a photography course requires a first year in general arts. Seeing as my artistic abilities are well.. lacking. that first year would be bad)

Right now, biomedical research is looking promising, but I am leaving all possibilities open.

This is really helping my post count isn't it?

1) What is your earliest memory of life?

2) Who is your favorite singer or band?

3) What is the wildest think you have ever done?

Big Mike said:
Are you a Flames fan? and if so, why? They Suck, Go Oilers!

What kind of question is that? Of course I am. Born and raised. Who else would be included in the class that tied two Oilers fans (dressed as Tampa Bay Lightning) to the school flag pole* ;)

Image060.jpg

*No Edmontonians were hurt

Jeff Canes said:
1) What is your earliest memory of life?

2) Who is your favorite singer or band?

3) What is the wildest think you have ever done?

1. Probably being informed that Santa did not exist at the age of two.. by accident.

2. I don't think I could choose a favourite 'modern' music group if I had to. But regarding anything ten years or older, Bing Crosby hands down.

3. Consented to go on a two week road trip to and from Alaska during a summer break. Living off of every other junction, powerade, and Ichiban noodles.

MommyOf4Boys said:
How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Well my average is around 3226.0, but the most was 4159.3 (rounded to a tenth of a decimal).

Err.. I actually don't think I have had one of those since trick-or-treating 10 years ago. I think it is time to grab myself a Tootsie Roll Pop :D

My goodness this is fun :)

Most reactions

Back