MOTW - Peanuts!

Speaking of Tootsie Roll Pops....what is your favorite kind of candy?

Alison said:
Speaking of Tootsie Roll Pops....what is your favorite kind of candy?

Well, seeing as I just finished off half a box (yes, one of those jumbo boxes) of Halloween candy, I might have a hard time deciding.
If I just had to make a decision, I couldn't resist a Caramilk bar

TheFinisher3 said:
Would you prefer regular or peanut M&M's? :D

If you don't eat M&M's, nevermind! :lol:

Of course I like M&M's. Who doesn't? :D

Hmm..t hat is a tricky one, but probably the peanuts. Maybe it is just me but I am seeing a reoccuring theme here ;)

Okay, here is my 'self portrait' while taking pictures of my pathetic car.

This is me (or at least the person who follows me around) in her most comfortably horrible looking sweat pants and sweat shirt with a mess of hair tied up in a bun. So I look oddly a lot like a dot on a blob.

P.S. Sorry people, not flexing, that is all sweatshirt connected to a camera. :lol:

forum_self.jpg

oldnavy170 said:
What was your dream about last night?

It probably revolved around the functions of the eye and ear and dissecting lamb eyes. Unfortunately I carry my school load into my sleeping time as well. :lol:

Peanuts said:
1. Probably being informed that Santa did not exist at the age of two.. by accident.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! :stun: :stun:

Santa is really, isn't he? Wasn't that a lie? Doesn't he exist? Doesn't he? Eh eh eh?

:cry:

Great interview so far, Ms. Peanuts.

EBphotography said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! :stun: :stun:

Santa is really, isn't he? Wasn't that a lie? Doesn't he exist? Doesn't he? Eh eh eh?

:cry:

Great interview so far, Ms. Peanuts.

I knew I should have censored that part! My goodness, I hope I didn't ruin any kid's upcoming Christmas spirit with that comment. :lol:

You have destroyed the lives of millions of innocent children. Be ashamed.

:) Just kidding Ms. Peanuts.

EBphotography said:
You have destroyed the lives of millions of innocent children. Be ashamed.

:) Just kidding Ms. Peanuts.

Oh yes. That means plenty of hours of community work doesn't it? Shucks. :er:

*Should probably add a disclaimer I have nothing against volunteer work*

Xmetal said:
I said turn the camera on yourself...not your shadow. ;)

Hmm.. that could be a problem seeing as I just came out of a week where I resemble a high school student with giant bags under the eyes do to a week of cramming and scribbling essays and styling a matted fleece (if fleece can become matted) jacket and baggy sweatpants (as seen in the photo above).

Will a month old photo do?

*and... it was up for a an hour or two. Accidently took it off the internet*

Most reactions

Back