Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everyone knows the drill now :)

Carolyn, I'd love to hear how your fiance proposed and see a photo of your ring :love:

I would like to see a photo of your front porch.

And I want to know what the craziest thing you've done in the past year is.

I want to know the same things as Corry :D and more... I'd like to see your "workplace" - computer and the area around... :)

I think there weren't enough pictures in the last MOTW thread, so I'll start by asking for a picture of where you live. I'll leave it up to your personal level of paranoia as to how specific you get.

I wanna know what makes pgirly so happy and positive..... and what makes you sad (if its possible to make pgirly sad) :mrgreen:

Hi there : ) You caught me unaware so I only managed to get a pic of my front porch when my battery died.....It won't take long to charge.

Here you go Corry.....It's a little tilted but you get the idea......Wish you would have asked for the back porch....that's where I spend a lot of time and it is much cuter back there!

medium.jpg

Oh wow, I love the front porch! Can't wait to see the back ;) I'd like to see a picture of your kitchen!

Alison said:
Everyone knows the drill now :)

Carolyn, I'd love to hear how your fiance proposed and see a photo of your ring :love:

Hi Alison....you might think this strange but there will be no picture of a ring because there is no ring.........Tom knows I would've been ****ed had there been a ring and things might not have gone the way they did.........I don't wear jewelry...however we are both wearing livestrong bracelets to honor our commitment...it's just not me to wear diamonds or jewels.....I will wear a simple band though once we are married.

As far as the proposal..........it was very sweet and unexpected.......We were laying face to face on the bed chatting as is our routine when he first gets home. Then he started talking about all kinds of things.....frankly I was getting the idea that he was telling me all the reasons he could not marry me......so imagine my surprise at the end of that he touched my face ever so tenderly and said " You know how beautiful I think you are, don't you" and I just nodded my head and then he took my hands into his and looked me in the eyes and said "Carolyn Sue Young Michel-Dickson will you marry me?" Too funny he used all my names.......very sweet....I tell ya I giggled.....and well you all no I said yes and I refuse to go into anymore detail of what happened next!

core_17 said:
I would like to see a photo of your front porch.

And I want to know what the craziest thing you've done in the past year is.

This is a hard one.....but this was kinda crazy..........In september just after my mother passed I went on a kind of journey.........on one of the stops I stayed at a nude gay resort......only gay men were there and I was the only woman and the only straight guest.......I got to run around naked without a care in the world and just imagine all the eye candy I encountered besides that I was waited on hand and foot and my god the thread count in those sheets..... yeh baby.....that was a crazy 2 days!!! : )

photo gal said:
Hi Alison....you might think this strange but there will be no picture of a ring because there is no ring.........

Not strange at all! I didn't have a ring when Aubrey proposed either...it was a good friend who provided one a few weeks later. I'm with you on that...simple is good :heart:

morydd said:
I think there weren't enough pictures in the last MOTW thread, so I'll start by asking for a picture of where you live. I'll leave it up to your personal level of paranoia as to how specific you get.

Hiya Morydd.....I don't tend to be paranoid but I do tend to live wherever I am at the moment so please see above pic.....I spend a lot of time there! : )

Archangel said:
I wanna know what makes pgirly so happy and positive..... and what makes you sad (if its possible to make pgirly sad) :mrgreen:

It's definitely easier to tell you what makes me sad cuz I am easy when it comes to making me happy...(I am a simple girl)...Just about everything except what makes me sad and that is................cruelty..............hate..............closed minds.
abuse.........unkindness and unforgiveness, if that's even a word!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back