MOTW - Photo Gal (Carolyn)

kristyiclaremore said:
What is your most favorite picture you ever took.

Hi Kristy!

medium.jpg

This picture is titled hearts attached and has a very specific meaning for me and I think that is what makes it my favorite! : )

photo gal said:
This is a hard one.....but this was kinda crazy..........In september just after my mother passed I went on a kind of journey.........on one of the stops I stayed at a nude gay resort......only gay men were there and I was the only woman and the only straight guest.......I got to run around naked without a care in the world and just imagine all the eye candy I encountered besides that I was waited on hand and foot and my god the thread count in those sheets..... yeh baby.....that was a crazy 2 days!!! : )

Carolyn is my hero. :lovey:

Hey, Photo girly.. soo cool to see your next. Do you have anything that inspires you to take a photo. Do you just take what you see, or do you go looking for that photo you have been inspired to take.

congrats on your engagement pg! i love all your b&w flower photos, and I think this thread could use one. ;) Do you have a favorite that you could share with us? or a new one would be great too! Where do you get your subjects? from a garden? side of the road? a florist? :)

wow, my back porch makes me sad now... I have a brick wall about 20 feet away, that's my view. Yours is beautiful, and looks like tons of space!

Alison said:
Oh wow, I love the front porch! Can't wait to see the back ;) I'd like to see a picture of your kitchen![/quote]

Here's the kitchen Alison....I love to cook so I am in here quite a bit! Note all the stuff on the fridge....mostly stuff my grandkids made for us! : ) Three views and I didn't even bother to do the dishes. ;)

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Right, so do you have room for all of us to come move in with you? I love your porch AND your kitchen. Looks like a lovely spot to live!

Chiller said:
Hey, Photo girly.. soo cool to see your next. Do you have anything that inspires you to take a photo. Do you just take what you see, or do you go looking for that photo you have been inspired to take.

Hi Chilley....first off you are one tough act to follow and secondly you ask the tough question.........I have been accused of being a pollyanna and in all fairness I probably am.....I tend to see beauty everywhere and it is beauty that inspires me. I am sometimes inspired by the beautiful lines of a dead flower or the beautiful colors of the sun shining through colored glass and sometimes I am inspired by a weed:wink:

Alison said:
Right, so do you have room for all of us to come move in with you? I love your porch AND your kitchen. Looks like a lovely spot to live!

I'm with Alison on this one.

Carolyn...what is your favorite recipe? :mrgreen:

JTHphoto said:
congrats on your engagement pg! i love all your b&w flower photos, and I think this thread could use one. ;) Do you have a favorite that you could share with us? or a new one would be great too! Where do you get your subjects? from a garden? side of the road? a florist? :)

Hi there Jason!! and thank you!! I get my subjects from all of the above.......I love flowers and I surround myself with them......I have an atrium that has different flowers bloom throughout the year and I have pots of flowers outside in the spring and summer and there are tons of wilflowers that pop up in the yard and along the road and my honey buys me fresh cut flowers every 1 or 2 weeks. Lucky me!!!! : )

As far as having a favorite b/w flower pic....that's tough but I will go with this tulip! Thanks again Jason! : )

medium.jpg

And here is one I just took for you Jason.......one of the sunflowers that you see in the kitchen pic!

medium.jpg

photo gal said:
Hi Chilley....first off you are one tough act to follow and secondly you ask the tough question.........I have been accused of being a pollyanna and in all fairness I probably am.....I tend to see beauty everywhere and it is beauty that inspires me. I am sometimes inspired by the beautiful lines of a dead flower or the beautiful colors of the sun shining through colored glass and sometimes I am inspired by a weed:wink:

Thanks Photo Girly..:hug:: Sorry for the toughy question, I will make the next one way easier. We really dig your stuff, and have always wondered how you see what you do.

Your gonna do awesome at this stuf...look at you go already. :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

hahah thank you Carolyn for your workplace picture! I wasalways curious if you are a "tidy girl" or rather a "messy one" :D now I know :D and thanks for sharing your kitchen :) now I know how to organize a few things in mine :D

PGirly... I would like to know what is your favourite drink and meal...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back