MOTW - Photo Gal (Carolyn)

Alison said:
Other than photography what are some of your hobbies? I've pictured you as someone who would be a reader, I'm curious to know if that's correct :)

Hi Alison....You are right..I am a reader and I took a pic of one of the bookcases in the house....there are 4.......Besides reading.....I write. I love gardening and I counted a few weeks ago and I take care of 54 plants in the house alone. In the winter I become quite crafty....I make Christmas ornaments and stuff like that.....whatever I am inspired to make......I have a closet that is just the "craft closet" : )

I left the chair so you get the idea how big it is! : )

medium.jpg

core_17 said:
What sorts of jobs have you had in your life?

Hi Corry! : )

Let's see.......

I worked in a veterinary.......loved it!

I was a dental assistant.........not for me.

I was a legal assistant.....that was tough....some of our cases were very emotional cases.

I ran a construction company.....loved that too!

I was a costume designer and also a woredrober.

I was owner of "The Rag Queen" I designed costumes for the theatre and for drag queens and well just anyone who needed a costume.

Oh and more.....: )

Chiller said:
Do you burn incense, and if so, what is your favorite flavour.:D

Yes....and this is my favorite flavour.................
medium.jpg

This is a delightful Chinese herbal incense that seems like an “outer court” type of incense or something you would want to burn in doing flower arranging. It comes from a Han dynasty recipe (2000 years ago). 200 sticks per box, each stick is 7.5" long.

Wow.. your house is awesome. YOu got everything there.
Thanks PHoto girly. Some collection of tea ya got. I am just basic orange pekoe. A guy at work drinks Earl Gray. Holy cow, I tried it once and wanted to wax my furniture with it. Reminded me of that stuff you spray on it.
Thanks again Carolyn

photo gal said:
Hi Corry! : )

Let's see.......

I worked in a veterinary.......loved it!

I was a dental assistant.........not for me.

I was a legal assistant.....that was tough....some of our cases were very emotional cases.

I ran a construction company.....loved that too!

I was a costume designer and also a woredrober.

I was owner of "The Rag Queen" I designed costumes for the theatre and for drag queens and well just anyone who needed a costume.

Oh and more.....: )

Wow! Awesome! (btw, I work for a construction company now...in fact....I'm typing this at work! :lol: )

this is reather like that excuse poeple had to hit their next big number..., its very interesting though!

TheFinisher3 said:
What would you say is your favorite song of all time?

Hi Finisher!

All time favorite song.........The Last Chance Texaco
by.........Rickie Lee Jones.......here are the lyrics........:mrgreen:

A long stretch of headlights
Bends into I-9
Tiptoe into truck stops
And sleepy diesel eyes
Volcanoes rumble in the taxi
And glow in the dark
Camels in the driver's seat
A slow, easy mark

But you ran out of gas
Down the road a piece
Then the battery went dead
And now the cable won't reach...

It's your last chance
To check under the hood
Last chance
She ain't soundin' too good,
Your last chance
To trust the man with the star
You've found the last chance Texaco

Well, he tried to be Standard
He tried to be Mobil
He tried living in a world
And in a shell
There was this block-busted blonde
He loved her - free parts and labor
But she broke down and died
And threw all the rods he gave her

But this one ain't fuel-injected
Her plug's disconnected
She gets scared and she stalls
She just needs a man, that's all

It's her last chance
Her timing's all wrong
Her last chance
She can't idle this long
Her last chance
Turn her over and go
Pullin' out of the last chance Texaco
The last chance

Great stuff! :mrgreen:

Since I don't at all see you as being a selfish person, and I'd bet you'd wish for something for someone else if you were given the chance to have one wish....if you had one wish, and it had to be something for YOU, what would you wish for? :D

Chase said:
Great stuff! :mrgreen:

Since I don't at all see you as being a selfish person, and I'd bet you'd wish for something for someone else if you were given the chance to have one wish....if you had one wish, and it had to be something for YOU, what would you wish for? :D

Thanks Chase:hugs:

Ok I thought about this for awhile and what I came up with is.............I would wish for myself...........wisdom. The wisdom to always know what is the right thing to do and the wisdom to do it!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back