MOTW - Photo Gal (Carolyn)

mentos_007 said:
and I would like to know why flowers.. .why do you photograph flowers... I don't belive that the answer is simple: "the flowers are nice". there must be something deeper!

Ok oh gorgeous one....I think I know the answer to this.....To me flowers are very spiritual....I so clearly see the hand of God in flowers and the beauty that goes deeper than the surface beauty of the flowers........they evoke a very real connection for me.............and I love flowers.........they represent life to me. The seed....the bud......the full bloom.....the dying and the reseeding.......the circle of life! : )

photo gal said:
Thanks Chase:hugs:

Ok I thought about this for awhile and what I came up with is.............I would wish for myself...........wisdom. The wisdom to always know what is the right thing to do and the wisdom to do it!:D

Excellent answer! Although, from what I know of you, I think you already have much more than most! :hugs:

Alison I finally got around to rounding up pic of the rest of the kids and grandkids........This is my oldest son Jason with his son Nico.....Nico is a championship skateboarder and is 8 years old. He is sponsored by industrial boards and a clothing line (sorry the name escapes me at the moment)

medium.jpg

Jason is also Jackie's Dad!

This is an older pic obviously but most pics I have of her are not jpgs so I did the best I could!

medium.jpg

And this I my middle son Jeremy with his girlfriend Julie (I think these two will be getting married!)

medium.jpg

Sorry this took so long Alison!! : )

Thank you for those pics, what a beautiful family you have!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back