MOTW - Unimaxium

Unimaxium said:
No, silly, it's under "slutmuffin"!

Oooohhhhh! Riight! I forgot! Thanks.

Ok, so...funny story....yesterday, one of my group kids...aw, man, he's so cute...he's one of those adorable inquisitive fella's that asks a million questions a minute....

...so anyway, he was rattling on asking question after question, like..'how is snow made?', 'If I close my eyes real tight, can you see me?', 'If I stick my tongue to the north pole, will the elves laugh at me?', 'Why is the sky blue?'....

....which got me to wondering....

...Sky...why ARE you blue? Is it a skin condition?

*disclaimer: The above story is a complete fabrication*

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you have smurf cousins? Why is there only one girl smurf?

Smurfs procreate kind of like bees... there's just one queen smurf who is fertilized by all the male smurfs, and then gives birth to thousands of baby smurfs.

Actually, I'm not really sure if that's how bees procreate, but if it isn't then pretend it is

Unimaxium said:
Uh, I'm not extremely familiar with his discography, so I'm just going to go with White&Nerdy because it's the most recent one I know

OMG! YOU DIDN'T KNOW!? THAT SONG WAS WRITTEN ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!

Unimaxium said:
Yeah you're right, it is...

You should be honored, it's a grand song!

If Jimmy cracked corn and nobody cared, why is there a song about it?

Jeff Canes said:
Describe yourself in five words or less?

Do you like Mexican food?

I like how you disguised that demand as a question just with puncuation. ;)

EB:
Because everybody's ****ed at jimmy for trying to get people's attention with his stupid corn. Some might argue it worked, though.

Jeff:
His blood type? Human, mostly...
(inspired by a recent six-word story written by Orson Scott Card ;-))

Of course I like mexican food. Who doesn't?

Corry:
From one review of Paciugo: "This is the real thing--velvety, decadent, authentic Italian gelato." Sounds like the place to me ;-)

Most reactions

Back